Part 2:6

I looked at the the time and it was hitting four o'clock,my dad has been gone all day. It wasn't like him to do that and then not call. I called Isaiah and he said "he might be at work and forgot his phone". I brushed my first thought out of my head and continued playing with Kayden. "You and Kayden get dressed, we're going out" Tony said sticking his head in the door.

I nodded my head, and got up. Although it made me nervous we did need to get out of the house and everyone was gone. I got ready and then got Kayden ready, I packed his backpack and was ready to go.

He put Kayden seat in the back and buckled him up,making sure to make conversation with him while doing it. I got into the front and took out my phone to text my dad.

* "Dad where going out with Tony to get out of the house for a little bit text me when your headed home love ya"

I reviewed the last three messages I sent and put my phone down.

"We're going to the aquarium first and then I'm taking you guys to eat" Tony said shutting his car door.

"Sounds good to me" I said smiling.

"Good to know your in a better mood than this morning" he said chuckling.

" I apologize, it was to early to be trying to hold conversation at least for me it was" I said shaking my head.

I looked behind me to check on Kayden, he was pretty occupied with his toy car.

We pulled up to a building, I was kinda excited. I could not wait to go inside. I got out and got Kayden, putting his book sack on my back. "Let me see him" Tony said reaching for Kayden. I handed him and grabbed my phone out of the car.

We walked around and looked, only making small conversation. I could tell Kayden was fascinated by the fishes. Tony and Kayden sounded like they were having a good conversation, well Tony was. I sat down at a bench and Tony sat down beside me, putting Kayden in my lap.

"So how's living with your dad?" he asked looking at me.

"It's great, it was pretty awkward at first. Even when i started school, everything was different met lots of nice people. I have my own room, and it looks so nice. It was ready for me when I got there. I don't to worry about much; like if I'll eat, when will I eat, coming home to my mom hitting me, being picked on to a certain extent." I answered turning my head so he wouldn't notice the tears that would soon escape my eyes.

I wiped my eyes quickly and stood up,with Kayden in my arms. "So can we go to the gift shop?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded his head and smiled back. The walk to the gift shop was quiet, the only person make sounds where Kayden. Soon as we walked in Kayden tried to wiggle out of my arms.

_______________________________

After ordering our food, we sat down and waited. I looked at my phone and no text from my dad. Tony must've saw my mood change because he asked" everything ok?". "Yeah just kinda worried haven't heard from my dad today" I answered.

"He might just be at work, not paying attention to his phone, don't worry he'll get in touch with you" he said looking at his phone.

When our food was ready we ate and talked some more about random things. We talked about Kayden and how I would tell him he was adopted and how I would explain things to him when he is older. I never thought about explaining it to him, it's gonna be hard to even bring it up to him.

I bought Kayden some more fries before we left just so he can have them for later.

____________
We pulled up to the apartment just to see Justin was outside. I got out and got Kayden out and put him down. He ran to Will laughing with his new toy in his hand, I just watched and smiled. I got his seat out and gave it to Tony. I put his bag on my shoulder and shut the door. I went inside and took his stuff in the room. I checked my phone for the hundredth time but still no text or missed call.