2

I felt my feet loosen up, I opened my eyes to see I was being untied. Get up he said backing away from me, I stood up, wondering what he was doing. Go take a shower, and if you try anything I'm shooting yo ass right between the eyes he said pointing at me and then he left. I ran the water and let it get hot, I took my clothes off, and hid the gun under my clothes, and took a shower.

I heard the door slam as soon as I turned off the water. I got out and dried off, I was wrapping the towel around me when someone busted in. I looked up at Dallas sizing me up. Get out I yelled !
He walked out and I put my clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the empty bed. I looked around for Dallas but he wasn't in there. I put the gun under the pillow for now.

**** three hours later

I heard talking I looked up, to see Juan. Waking your sleep would've been way to easy he said getting the handcuffs. He grabbed arm roughly. And shoved me on the chair. He handcuffed my hand behind me. And tapped my mouth, your mom should be here soon he said. Pulling out a gun and sitting it on the table. Shit! The gun under the pillow I said to myself. I looked over at the pillow, ya know I never liked you he said laughing.

Everything got quiet, he cleaned the gun, and I just sat and watched. I heard the door knob being turned, cause of the Creaking sound of the door. In walked my mom, looking so sick. We're is the boy she said looking around. He isn't here Juan said. Are you sure he's probably coming back to save his little sister she said in a mocking voice.

I rolled my eyes, and looked the other way. Ima leave yall alone, Ima be getting a drink across the street Juan said leaving. He found you huh she said laughing. She removed the tap and looked at me. Why didn't you tell me I had a brother I asked looking straight into her eyes.

She shook her head and put her head down. Your worthless you know that bitch she said. I turned towards her. I trusted you at one point mama, I thought you were treating me the way you did because you loved me. You put everyone first, never payed attention to me. I get picked on just because of you. How would you feel if your mom did you like this almost your whole life.

She was so worse my mom said laughing. She made money off of me in so many ways. I saw tears run down her face, it hurt me bad. No one loved me, but my brother and sister. They were so better than me but did they make it, no she said crying.

My first time ever seeing my own mother cry.

When I met your father I was happy, I wasn't use to the way he lived. I had nothing, and always got something or learned something new from him. I got pregnant with your brother. Four years later got a call telling me my brother was dead. I left, he knew I was pregnant, and knew were I was going. I told him I would be back in a couple weeks. I got caught up in the money I was making and the drugs, and I just couldn't go back, at least not like this.
____________________________________
* Do you think she will change after getting all of this off her chest after 15 Years*
____________________________________