Part 2:4

I sat on my bed with Kayden and watched SpongeBob. He was halfway sleep when the door opened. I put my finger to my mouth, to shush my dad. He mouthed sorry and closed the door back. I got up quietly and went into the living room. My dad was sitting at the table with papers in his hand. He looked concerned, I sat in a chair beside him. I went to say something when the front door swung opened. It was Will looking like he had a hell of a night.

" boy you look like you done been through some things" I said covering my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Haha" he said giving me the middle finger.

My dad looked up at him and shook his head.

"Can I take Kayden to a park?" I asked my dad.

He hesitated for a minute and then said "When Isaiah get back I'll have him take you."

I nodded my head and got up. When I got back in the room Kayden was sitting up. "Wanna go to the park?" I asked him getting his shoes. He nodded his head, and pointed to a little truck in the corner. I picked it up and handed it to him. "Come on"I said picking him up off the bed.

As soon as he heard the front door he ran out of the room. I could hear Will say slow down Kayden. He laughed and ran back in the room.

.....................................
I sat in the living room waiting for Isaiah. Kayden was making the biggest noise, such a small person with so much energy. "Man  it's gone take him all day, that's so not fair" I said standing up to look out the window.

"Will take them to the park" my dad said coming from out of the kitchen. "Are you serious?" He asked looking at my dad like he had two heads. "So Serious" my dad said giving a slightly fake smile.

" Can we just get them a body guard?" Will asked still laying down.

"Why? When we got you" my dad said with a big laugh.

I tried to cover my mouth to stop from laughing but I couldn't hold it in any longer. Will turned and looked at me, I turned around and looked at the wall.

" How about this I'll take y'all tomorrow and then I'll buy y'all something to eat" Will said with a look that said please.

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes and then turned my attention to Kayden.

" Do you know what to do with a kid with lots of energy?" I asked still looking at Kayden. 

" Play with em they will eventually slow down a little" he said looking at his phone.

"Well Kayden wants you to play with him so good luck, gotta go" I said speed walking into my room and locking the door behind me.

I could hear Will calling my name.

"Who is Summer, I don't know her, sorry" I yelled.

*Sorry slow/late update (school)