4

I ran to a restaurant, that was nearby. I sat down, I looked around. May I take your order a middle aged woman asked. I'll have a sweet tea, grilled cheese, and fries. It'll be ready in a minute she said and walked away. I took out a ten dollar bill,and sat it on the table.

I watched people walk in, and the two people I didn't expect to see walked in. Ain't this some Bs, every where I go somebody that hates me got to show up. Dallas and the girl came in and sat down on the other side of the room. Here you go hun the waitress said putting my food on the table.

I don't mean to bother you but I'm gonna need a to go plate. Ok she said, she turned around and went into the back. She came back with the to go plate. Placed my food in the inside. Poured my tea in the cup, and put the top on it. Grabbing a straw, and my stuff I left. I sat on the bench and began to eat.

I started to feel that pain I felt before. I kept eating, I watched as people walked by. Then I start to wonder why didn't I just take Kayden to someone when I found him, none of this would be happening. I put his innocent life in danger, and not only once either. I began to cry, I wiped my face. Someone sat beside me and I didn't dare look up. Girl you are fast I heard the male say. I then decided to look up, and when I did there sat Dallas.

I went to stand up but he stopped me. Man I ain't gone hurt you , I told them I wasn't gone chase you cause that's a waste of my time. And your step brother did to after the little accident, he said he was gone help find you a little but he ain't gone chase yo ass down.

If your telling the truth take me to my brother. Hell no I'd rather see you suffer he said laughing. What have I done to you? I asked him. Man come on he said standing up and walking away. He got into his car, and told me to get in. We finna get you some food, and then I'll let you call if you know the number he said. No i know the hotel though I said.

We pulled up at this restaurant, and he got out I'll be right back he said. He went inside, and I saw Trevon get up. And they started talking,he lied to me I said to myself. I took the gun from behind me and sat it in my lap. He came out With some bags. He got inside and I looked at him. What's Trevon doing here I asked him. He sat the food in the back. I don't know I asked the same thing he said. I put the gun to his head ,your lying. Ayeeee girl what the hell you doing he said jumping a little. You didn't have knock Juan out you mad it hard on yourself he said laughing.

I'm a give him a ride so hop in the back don't worry I got you Dallas said smiling.

I got into the back, and got close to the window luckily it was dark. Five minutes later Trevon came out, and got into the car. I put the safety on the gun and put it in the seat beside me. Wassup bruh Trevon said getting into the car.

Ate bruh who that is back there Trevon asked. A friend Dallas said. Let me see Trevon said trying to turn the light on. Nah she sleep stop Dallas said stopping him. Aye bruh don't do nothing stupid I got to run in the store real quick. He kept the car running and got out, and I watched him until he disappeared into the store.

You sleep back there Trevon asked. I didn't say anything, I just sat still. He leaned back and turned the light on, causing me to cover my face.

He went to reach back and touch me but Dallas got into the car. He shook his head and turned the light off.

We pulled up to his house, and he handed me a bag and keys and said go inside put the key on the table and go to the room across from the bathroom. I got out and went and unlocked the door. I did as he said and went into the room. Only to see a room, that was really nice it was purple and pink, I touched the bed and the blanket was so soft.