5

Summer

I looked in the bag and saw some clothes I took out the shorts and white shirt. I took a hot shower,and lotion my body. I put my clothes on. I heard the door open and saw Trevon. "Summer,summer,summer" he said walking towards me. He just told me who you was. He went to see his girl, and told me not to start with you. I backed up slowly, as he stepped closer.  "I'm not gone hurt you". I soon had no room to back up cause my back hit the wall. He pressed his lips against mines, and I felt the need to push him away. The feeling of disguise hit me when he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and slapped him in his face.

"The fuck wrong with you" he said holding his face. He grabbed his phone, and I snatched it out of his hand. "Why do you hate me?" I asked him. He walked out and I sat his phone on the dresser. I walked to the house phone and dialed the Isaiah hotel room number. No one answered. I was just about to call the front desk but I heard Dallas .

*************

I woke up to the sound of loud music. I got up slowly, and made my way to the door. I smelled marijuana, as soon as I cracked the door. I closed the door and went to the phone.

I called the front desk of the hotel. I told the woman to have them call me. I gave her the name and the room number. I sat on the bed for about ten minutes before the phone rung. I hurried and answered.

Isaiah - hello

Me - Isaiah come get me

Isaiah- summer where you at and who phone you using

Me- Dallas house phone, I'm at his house

Isaiah - I don't know where he live

Me - a block from the store Bob's

Isaiah - Tony know ,we on our way, be at the store

Me- ok

I put on the jacket,  grabbed the gun and money. I opened the window and jumped out of it. I walked down the road,making sure to look back. I thought about Kayden, as I Begin to jog. When I finally got to the store, I was tired. I went inside and bought some candy and a drink, then waited outside on the bench.

*******
It seemed like it took them a hour to show. I rushed over to the car and got in.

Shorty

Like ~~~~~~ comment