1

Isaiah paced the floor. Didn't you say he was bringing him sit down your making me nervous I said. He sat , we had a hotel room which had two beds in it, and a couch Tony agreed to take the couch while Isaiah and I took the bed.

Tony came back from getting some food. I was hungry, and my stomach agreed.

******
We were awaken by a call, Isaiah answered. He talked and kept looking at me. When he hung up I was anxious to ask who it was.

Who was that I asked? Juan, he said he got the baby and we can't get him back until they have you, said we have a week or they gone kill him. What! How did they get him. You said he was safe with him I said looking at him. He was I don't know what went wrong he said shaking his head.

I'm going OK, just take care of Kayden, take me to them I said getting up. What summer hell no Tony said. If yall don't take me I'm walking, or getting a ride. I'll take you Isaiah said. Isaiah are you crazy tony said. No she can handle herself Isaiah said looking at me. He hugged me and said I promise I got you. He handed me a gun, and said when I wanna use it take the safety off or it not gonna work. Then I thought about the day I was in the room with that girl and I tried to shoot the gun, nothing happened. Ok I said, were am I gone put this I asked?

He took his gun out and placed it in the back of him. I did the same thing,it was kinda scary. All I could think was what if it goes off. He gave me this hoodie which was a little big so it wouldn't make the gun so obvious to see.

Let's go he said walking towards the door. I followed behind him, and Tony followed behind me. We left and didn't say anything the whole ride there.

He called them up and told them we were here and ready. He hung up and said summer stay calm, try not to let them find the gun, and play it smart.

I got you I said smiling at my brother. Yo daddy can't wait to see you girl he said. I can't- I was cut off by the sound of a truck
pulling up in front of us.

Two guys got out, they were big guys to. One held a car seat and the other held Gun down. Isaiah's phone rung and he answered it and put it on speaker phone. Send her and my boys will bring you the baby. Isaiah motioned for me to get out of the car.

I got out of the car,and started walking towards them. Isaiah got out and the man, took the baby to him. I was pushed in the truck, I watched Isaiah drive away. They tied my hands and tapped my mouth.

Little sneaky bitch Trevon said and then he hit me. I groaned, and looked down.

***
After riding for what seemed like forever we stopped. They opened the door and I could see it was night. Everyone got out and left me in, they closed the door. It was dark, they took the lights with them and everything fell silent.

I remembered i had the gun, but couldn't find the right time to use it. I tried to get out off the rope that was tied around my hand but the knot only got tighter. I heard the door being unlocked, only to find the Dallas guy with a gun in his hand. He pulled me out and threw me on the ground. He pulled me up and pushed me a little telling me where to go as he followed behind me with a gun to my back.

We were at a hotel, he led me into a room ,which had two bed. He tied me to the chair, and sat on the the bed. You know you almost got my girl in trouble because of the little stunt you pulled. I looked at him with hate, and only hate.

Its a shame your mama wants you dead, I mean I tried to help you that day, be yo friend but nah. He took the tap off my mouth, oh now your speechless he said walking in front of me. No just not talking to a stupid ass person like you I said with a smile. He looked at me and hit me with the back of his gun. Everything was blurry for a little, I tasted blood in my mouth.

****
I was looking at the white wall ahead of me someone walked in, it was the girl. When she spotted me she walked straight up to me and hit me in my face, over and over again. He finally pulled her off and I let my head fall down to look straight at my knee's.

Hurry up and kill her, Ima be at home she said and walked out. Do it I said looking up, as pain hit my face in every direction, I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and he was coming towards me with a knife, I closed my eyes again but this time tight.

*Like or No*