8

I stood and looked in Dallas window. I saw my mom,trevon Juan, Dallas, and his girlfriend. They were talking but I couldn't here anything. Dallas got Kayden up from the couch and took him to the back.

I went to the other window he wasn't in there. I went to the next were I saw him but it was hard to tell. The curtains was half way open so i could see a little. I saw Dallas come In the room with a bottle. I couldn't sneak in through the front cause Juan was there.

I took out the gun and tapped on the window. Next thing I know the window was open. I stood up and pointed the gun. I put my finger to my mouth, shushing him. I went into the window and went to the door and closed it.

" Listen I know you want him back but I paid money" He said in a low voice. I went to the bed and picked up Kayden. "Give me the gun" Dallas said moving close. I handed him the gun and he put it on the dresser.

Someone called his name, he grabbed Kayden and pointed to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom.

" I need to lay down, give him to me" she said.

"Ima bout to shower" he said to her. He walked into the bathroom and stood there. He locked the door and turned on the water. He stared at me for a minute which made me feel uncomfortable. He stood in front of me , and touched my face. Then the door knob twisted, and a knock at the door.

"I gotta use the bathroom" the girl said.

"This ain't the only bathroom" he yelled at her

He looked at me for what seemed like a long time but I turned away.

"Juan said hurry up , they ready to go to the bridge. They already got the bag and everything. Ima about to take the baby to them now" she said outside the door. "I'll bring him" Dallas said.

"Alright we waiting"she said and then left out.

He peeped his head out the door. Then opened it, I stepped out and felt a cold breeze. . He kissed me and it was great. Then he stopped, " I can't do this" he said backing up. " Yes you can" I said grabbing his hand. "Nahhhhhhhhhh" he said shaking his head. "Take him and go" he said.

I grabbed Kayden and his bottle. I grabbed the gun, and put it away. I looked at Dallas and kissed him one more time and left out the window. I walked until I saw a cab. I told him to take me to the hotel.

We pulled up and I payed him. Then I spotted Isaiah car, I tried to hide but he spotted me. "You want that baby so bad you stay here with him" Isaiah said. " I thought we were going to daddy" I said looking confused.

"He handed me a key and told me to go in. I looked at the room number and went in. When I got in the room, Tony was watching tv. It wasnt the same room, this room was bigger.

I sat down, and put Kayden on Tony just to distract him. He jumped alittle and looked up. "How did you get him" he asked looking at me. "Easy" I said sitting down beside him. He looked at me and smiled. I got up and sat on the bed." Why you move?" he asked.

" Cause " I said laying Kayden down. "When are we leaving?" I asked him. "Idk, you kinda messed  that plan up" he said shaking his head. " I was not about to sit here and let him die. Do you know they were going to throw him over a bridge. How could you be so selfish?" I said looking at him confused.

Vote⭐⭐⭐
Comment📘📘📘