Valka (2)

•~• B E F O R E •~•

"TOOTHLESS!!!!!!" I screams as I looked up to see who grabbed me. It was... my mother?!

•~• N O W •~•

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Mum?!" I shouted but it seemed as if she couldn't hear me. I sighed in frustration. "Let's see if you'll listen boy?" I said in dragonease which seemed to alarm the dragon. I smirked "You do listen." Which seemed to freak him out even more.

"W-what? How is this possible?" The dragon said shocked. Hmm. Interesting, one of the few dragons that doesn't listen to the gossip. I can deal with that later but right now I have to save my best friend. He needs me.

"I'll introduce myself later. Sorry for my bad manners but could you please drop me so I can save my dear beloved dragon." I said all to calmly, even I didn't trust the tone in my voice. All he did was nod and released his claws from my shoulders dropping me instantly. The dragon just stared as I plummeted probably too freaked out to do anything but what the dragonease talking human was saying. My mum looked down to see me falling then at her dragon in confusion.

"What happened? Why did you drop him?!" My mother said in confusion and frustration, the only reason I managed to hear this was because of my heightened senses.

But I can't worry about that right now. Toothless by now was way to far for me to reach him by myself. I knew I only had one opinion.. Toothless was trying all he could to fly up towards me but it was as if the ocean below was pulling him in, waiting to sallow him into it's deep dark abyss.

Now or never.

Valka's P.O.V.

I heard a small growl below me way to quiet to be Cloudjumper, so I looked down in suspicion. I saw person falling towards the ocean following his dragon trying some way to save him.

"What happened? Why did you drop him?!" I said to Cloudjumper in a mixture of frustration and confusion. He seemed to only respond with a stare at the figure dropping. He's going to get himself killed. Whoever this mysterious person is I couldn't just let him die like this.

As I was about to ask Cloudjumper to dive down after the person something happened. Something extraordinary. Something impossible.

The person was surrounded by a green flash that disappeared the second it appeared and there before me was a Night Fury in his place. It sped after the plummeting dragon who suddenly seemed relieved. The person that was once there was nowhere to be seen.

I managed to tear my eyes away from the scene to look down at Cloudjumper who also seemed as if he Too was in complete and utter shock. I pulled away from my thoughts as I saw another flash of light from the corner of my eye. I saw the Night Fury with the man on it suddenly and unexpectedly sped up towards me?

I would've been expecting them to runway of into the horizon where the sea and land curved down against the earth together. But no, they were hovering in front of me. Something seemed off this time bad I finally saw his armour. It looked like... Hiccup's.

As if reading my mind the man brought his hand up towards his helmet and pulled it down. Revealing shaggy auburn hair, slightly hiding his freckled cheeks. His green eyes felt like they were piercing through my very essence of my soul. He smiled up smart me sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi mum."

Early update cause I missed last week! Please check out my new One Shot book. It's basically for ANY fandom! Yeah you heard me right. Request something I'll try and write it! Anyways....

-Peace Out! 🐉

We are leaving.... Together.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara