CHAPTER SIXTEEN - wolfie boy

CHAPTER SIXTEEN- w o l f i e  b o y ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN- w o l f i e b o y
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n woke up by the sun that shined through my window or she though it was. When Y/n opened her eyes she realised that it wasn't the sun but the moon. Great, now she couldn't sleep, Y/n thought. Y/n dressed up in some comfy clothes, picked up her book and sneaked out in the middle of the night, when she got out Y/n realised how beautiful the moon was.

It shone brightly down at her, it was bright enough for Y/n to could read her book without using the spell Lumos. Y/n pulled her hood over her head so that nobody would see her and ran over to one of the trees in the forbidden forest.  Y/n probably shouldn't have done that according to all the dangerous animals that lived in there but she couldn't help it. She felt so attached to the forest, Y/n felt alive.

Y/n opened her book and started reading, she was brought back to reality ten minutes later when she heard the sound of howling. Y/n looked quickly around but nothing was there, so she went back to reading the book, another howling sound, but this time it was closer. It's probably nothing, Y/n tried to convince herself.

But it didn't last for long, a big grey haired animal stood in front of her, growling at her. It looked like a wolf but had the posture and body build as a human. Y/n wanted to run, but she couldn't. Y/n saw sadness in the eyes of the grey haired animal, it was a werewolf and he or she was broken. Y/n felt bad for that person, it must be painful to transform every full-moon. If she could just get a quick look at the werewolf's eyes Y/n could probably figure out who it is and help him or her. Y/n had to find out who it was, she took a quick glance at the werewolf eyes, they were clear, crystal blue.

Then suddenly something swept Y/n of her feet and started running. Y/n looked down only to see the unicorn again. Y/n didn't talk to her until she stopped in front of thousands of unicorns. A beautiful white unicorn stepped forward. The colour was pure white that it was so bright that it made freshly fallen snow look grey in comparison. "What have I told you about bringing wizards to our home, Elita"

Elita bowed her head "Sorry mom, but this girl saved my life, I had to do it"
"I c-can leave, it's n-not that big of a deal" it just slipped out of Y/n, the unicorn mom looked strangely at Y/n "what's your name dear?"

"Y/n, Y/n Thompson, Miss" Y/n glanced up at the unicorn mom and she smiled at Y/n. "Ah, you are a student at Hogwarts, why are you out here on a full moon?" Y/n could feel the eyes of all the other unicorns on her. "I woke up because of the moon or I thought it was the sun and I couldn't sleep again. So I went out here"
The unicorn mom huffed or whatever people call it. "This is not a place for humans, I warn you. Do not come back here" Y/n looked at her, making sure she was listening "Okay, Sorry, can I go now?" Y/n's voice went from soft to a bit annoyed.