CHAPTER TWELVE - attack?

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends~Albus Dumbledore

~Albus Dumbledore

CHAPTER TWELVE- a t t a c k ?

She didn't know what to say, maybe Scorpius was right, maybe the school was going to close.

Y/n really hoped that she was wrong but she still didn't understand why McGonagall told her in private.

"I don't get what that has to do with me?" She asked McGonagall while looking questioningly.

"I need you to talk to her, the student that got attacked. Talk to her while I inform the students. We assume she was also hit by the cruciatus curse, she will be recovering, but Ivy Chang has to rest some days" McGonagall said

Y/n tilted her head to the side and looked concerned at McGonagall "what's her name?"

"Ivy Chang, she is in the hospital with Madam Pomfrey and go alone" McGonagall answered Y/n was led out of Professor McGonagall's office where she was left alone.

Okay, that wouldn't be so hard, go to Madam Pomfrey, talk to Ivy and then go to class. It seemed pretty easy to her.

While walking Y/n heard the wind blowing outside, it sounded like many voices talking which was creepy because except that sound, everything was quiet.

When she had reached Madam Pomfrey's door, Y/n knocked and a few moments later she heard steps from the other side of the door and the door opened

"Ah, Miss Thompson. I assume you are here for Ivy Chang, follow me"

Y/n nodded and followed Madam Pomfrey past the empty hospital beds until they stopped in front of a occupied bed.

The girl laying there had straight black hair but she couldn't see what the girls eye colour was.

The girl was really pretty with her straight black hair and her peachy skin tone, and visible cheekbones.

"Is that her?" Y/n questioned

"Sadly it is"

The black haired girl opened her eyes and that's when Y/n noticed Ivy's eye colour, they were dark brown "where am I?"

"In the hospital wing, Y/n, here would like to talk to you" Madam Pomfrey told Ivy

"Can you remember anything from last night?" Y/n asked