CHAPTER FOURTEEN - Mirror of erised

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live~Albus Dumbledore~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER FOURTEEN- m i r r o r  o f e r i s e d

~Albus Dumbledore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- m i r r o r o f
e r i s e d

Y/n pulled the black hood over her head as she admired the rain falling from the skies, Y/n loved the rain, she always had. She loved the feeling of small raindrops dripping from the trees while she sat there reading, the skies were grey and on the ground, there were puddles of water made it look like a small swimming pool for the small animals.
There wasn't a lot of students left in the courtyard, most of them hurried inside when it started raining, but Y/n stayed behind even though her friends had left. It was peaceful,
Y/n pulled her jacket tighter around her before she closed her eyes and leaned into the tree while listening to the rain.

She But it didn't last for long, the peaceful sound was interrupted by James saying "you will get a cold if you don't go inside"
Y/n looked up at him with her green eyes "no I won't. Join me, it's peaceful" Y/n answered him and patted the grass beside her, motioning him to sit down. James sighed, but he eventually sat down.

"See, isn't this peaceful" Y/n exclaimed. James crossed his arms "maybe, except for the fact that I'm soaking wet" he grumbled. Y/n pouted at her best friend, he really didn't like the rain, "please James, just a little longer?" Y/n pleaded while giving him her biggest puppy dog eyes ever, but he didn't look at her.
"No, it's cold" he answered

"Fine, you can go, but I'm staying here at least until lunch" Y/n answered and continued reading her book. "How can you even read when it's raining?" James asked

"It's easy, I just read the words until it forms a story while the rain can do what it wants," Y/n told him, smiling shyly. "You are really strange sometimes, you know that, right?" James said making Y/n to roll her eyes at him, because normally she would have felt sad if anyone called her strange. But now she had learned that its good to be strange "I know that James, now excuse me. But I'm going back to reading my book"

"Fine, I'll see you at lunch" he answered and ran into the castle. "What a weirdo" Y/n chuckled. By the time it was lunch had Y/n managed to read half of the book, the way the author described everything in the story made her feel like she was in it too.

The rain had stopped and the grey skies started to disappear while white ones appeared, Y/n skipped into the great hall where she was greeted by James, Roxanne and Rose, this time Albus and Scorpius sat together at the Slytherin table, while Allison sat with Hufflepuff and Claire with Ravenclaw

"Did you stay out in the rain the whole time?" James asked while he placed some food on his plate. "As a matter of fact I did" I stated confidently. Rose and Roxanne had a confused look on their faces, Y/n guessed they didn't notice that she was gone, but oh well, it didn't matter.
"What book were you even reading?" He asked and Y/n raised her eyes to him, "it's a muggle book, why are you so interested in what I do?" Y/n furrowed her brows at him.
"I just don't get why you use your weekend to read, when you could prank with me and Fred" he announced confidently, smiling at Y/n.