9

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V*

"Oh...wow," I said when Vanessa finished talking.

"Well why don't we go shopping to get your mind off things," Austin suggested. I nodded my head.

"Yeah let's do that," I answered looking at him then back at Vanessa. She began to nod then looked down at her clothes.

"One problem. I only have my pj's," she said, then looked at us again.

"That's ok. I can call the owners and ask them to clear the mall for an hour or two," Austin said.

"Sounds good to me. What about you Vanessa?" I asked Vanessa.

"Well I hope you have enough money to go shopping for two hours," Vanessa told Austin with a smile on her face and when I saw her smiling, I smiled and hugged her.

Then Austin smiled and called the owners of the mall and he was able to get us two hours of shopping like Vanessa requested. Then Austin walked out of the room to tell Louis that we would be gone for a bit and then we headed out to Austin's car.

"I can't wait to buy some cute clothes!!!!" I squealed in the passenger seat.

"You are such a girly-girl," Vanessa said rolling her eyes.

"No I'm not. I am perfectly balanced," I told her. "So what are some stores you want to go to?"

"I want to go to Target, Forever 21, Claire's, Hollister, H&M, and Hot Topic," she answered. I nodded.

"Same," I replied.

Soon afterwards we arrived at the mall and entered through Target.

"Alright lets start shopping!!!!!" I squealed and Vanessa just smiled.

We started looking around and Vanessa found a navy blue and white striped dress, that was tank-top-like at the top, and went all the way to the floor. She found one her sized and held onto it. We kept looking and I found a cute dress that was like a black shirt with a black and white striped skirt. That's all we could really find, so we headed out to buy the clothes.

"Where to next?" Vanessa asked.

"H&M!!!" I replied and we headed toward my requested store.

At H&M I found another dress that was similar to the one I already bought, except instead of being leather black the top was a black, smooth, see-through, and the skirt part was a darkish, leather, gray color. I found one in my size and then we looked around the store some more but Vanessa couldn't really find anything, so we decided to go to the cashier. When we quickly got to the front since there was no line, Vanessa saw a golden, sparkly, headband with a tall, small crown glued to the top.

"I have to get this," Vanessa said smiling.

"Go ahead," Austin told her.

Then she smiled a little bit bigger and set the headband on top of my dress. The cashier rung it up happily and we bought what we wanted.

"Alright your turn to choose where to go," I said to Vanessa as we walked aimlessly.

"Ok well I say we head to Hollister, then Claire's, then we eat, go to Hot Topic and then finish off at Forever 21," Vanessa replied.

"Perfect," I said agreeing with her plan as we headed towards Hollister.

We got to Hollister and started looking around. Vanessa and I found about 8 pairs of jeans we liked and I found a light gray, sweater-like shirt.

"We need to find some shorts," Vanessa said.

I nodded in agreement and we looked around some more. We soon found some shorts and got 4 to 5 pairs. Then we went to the cashier and bought all that jeans and shorts we had picked out.