3

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V*

As I was pulled into another room I began to feel even more scared and less safe because Vanessa was no where in sight.

"Are you ready to guess who I am, Ollie?" the boy said.

"My name is Olivia," I said in frustration.

"Sorry, Olivia," he said.

"So are you gonna give me some hints or what?" I said.

"Alright your first hint is that I'm famous," he said.

Famous? Why would a famous person want to kidnap me? But wait I know a ton of famous people!!!

"Second hint: I'm a singer," he said.

Yep that narrows it down. Ok well he can't be from One Direction cause he doesn't have an accent but he can't be him.

"Last hint: I sing a song called Banga Banga," he said.

"No...there's no way your-,"

"Austin Mahone," he said cutting me off.

"Why the heck did you kidnap me!?!?!?!," I yell, frustrated cause I could care less who he was even if I loved him to death.

"Well this isn't the reaction I was expecting," he said coming slightly closer to me.

"Excuse me!" I said still frustrated, "Did you really think that I would be okay with you kidnapping me after I found out who you were!"

"I guess," he said holding his chin, with his index finger on his lip.

He looked like he was staring at a million puzzle pieces, wondering where to start. Even though he looked adorable I was still frustrated.

"The nerve you have just drives me-"

I got cut off by his lips smashing against mine. I just sat there in shock but I didn't kiss back, and I left my eyes open. I wanted to push him off but at the same time I didn't want him to stop. He kissed me for five seconds then pulled away.

"You know this kiss would be even more amazing if you kissed back," he said with a smirk then kissed me again.

This time I did. I kissed back. I gave in. I kissed him as if I was kissing my own boyfriend. I wanted to grab him by his neck and pull him closer but my hands were tied behind my back. I felt his hands on the very top of my back neck where my neck and head are connected. He pulled me in closer and deepened the kiss.

I bet if I wasn't tied up this would've gotten a lot more heated. About 2-5 minutes later, he pulled away smirking.

"We can continue this later, ok babe. But for now you can go give Vanessa the surprising news," he said smiling then started to untie the ropes around my hands and ankles.

I got up and followed him out of the room where we started at, in the very beginning of being kidnapped. We waited there for about a minute or two until, Vanessa, with her kidnapper close behind, exited the room they were in.