Epilogue

*VANESSA'S P.O.V*

It had been exactly two years since Ollie and I have seen Austin and Louis. We didn't talk at all to them and the events of what happened the day we returned still hadn't been explained.

Ollie and I had moved into an apartment together with my best friend Hallie. We lived in L.A.

Ollie and I hadn't talked about the "Forgotten Month" as I liked to call it. We also had never returned to the house.

"Hey Vanessa do you want to watch a movie?" Ollie asked me. Hallie was at work.

"Sure," I said. "I'll look at the movies and you make popcorn."

She nodded and then went into the kitchen. I sat on our navy-blue-three- seater-couch. I turned on the TV and the news was on.

I was right about to change when the news lady said, "And next we talk with One Direction about their new tour coming up."

Instead of changing the chanel I kept it on. It reminded of that day and the boys. The activities. The meals. The relationships. The romance. The-

"Why are you watching comercials?" Ollie asked interrupting my thoughts.

I snapped out of my trance and looked at her, still in the kitchen. I shook my head and looked down. I wanted to say something but nothing was processing.

"You okay?" she asked.

I nodded then the news lady came back on the screen. She was sitting on a love seat and across from her were One Direction....all....four. It's so weird not seeing Zayn with them.

"And we are back with One Direction. So guys I hear you are all going on tour. What's that like being on tour without Zayn?" she asked.

"Well, it's difficult for all of us cause we're just so used to him being here but we understand where he's coming from," Liam said.

"Yeah. It's not the same without him but he's where he wants to be," Harry added.

"Well that's good that you guys are happy for him. Now about your opening act. Who did you have in mind?" the lady asked.

"I think Louis had someone in mind," said Liam.

"Oh...uh...yeah," Louis stuttered.

"Yeah tell 'em Lou," Niall said.

"Well I was thinking maybe Austin Mahone could open for us. He and I became close over the break and spent some time at a vacation house in L.A. So," Louis stated with a smile.

The house! The deed! I quickly jumped up from the couch and ran to my room not caring for the interview any more.

"Vanessa?!" Ollie called but I ignored her.

I was opening drawers, tearing apart my whole room looking for it. Looking for the deed. I looked all through my closet. I opened boxes, bags, suitcases, anything it could possibly be in.

"Vanessa! What are you doing?!" Ollie asked. I ignored her and continued looking. "Vanessa!" she said concerned, grabbed my arm, and turned me toward her.

"What?" I asked slitely out of breath.

"What are you doing? Why are you tearing apart your room? You're like a freaking tornado," she said.

"I'm sorry. I was just looking for the deed," I replied.

"The what?"

"The deed. You know, the one that Louis and Austin gave us two years ago."

"Oh," she looked down, "That one."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well...I-"

"Spit it out child!! What did you do?!" I asked grabbing her by her shoulders.

I suddenly saw a smile sneak onto her face. Then she started laughing and I just looked at her like she was crazy. She was joking? What the heck?

"Oh...oh my gosh," she inbetween laughs, "I got you so good."

"I hate you," I told her. She kept laughing. "Where is it?"

She finally stopped laughing, wiped the tears from her eyes, and said, "It's in the closet."

I went to closet and found a small circular-hat-box. It was pink with flowers on it. Ollie walked over to me as I got it down from the second highest shelf.

I opened it up and sure enough the deed was inside. It was rolled up with a red ribbon just like when we first got it. I took it out of the box and put the box on the floor.

"What're you going to do?" Ollie asked.

"Read it, I guess," I answered and walked back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and Ollie sat next to me.

I took off the ribbon and unrolled the paper. I quickly looked over the deed and handed it to Ollie.

"I think we should turn it in and claim the house," I said and turned toward the T.V. Austin was now on the screen with the boys. "I mean we are both 20 now, why not."

"Vanessa what makes you think we can afford a house like that. We can barely afford this apartment," Ollie said.

"Fine. Don't come with me then," I said putting on some flip-flops.

I was wearing some gray sweat and a short-sleeved-T-shirt. I grabbed my keys, took the deed out of Ollie's hands and walked outside.

"Vanessa!!! Wait!!! I'm coming!!!" Ollie yelled as she locked the door. "What're you going to tell Hallie?"

"The truth," I answered as we got to the car, "Shoot."

"What?"

"I forgot my phone."

I ran back to the apartment, unlocked the door, grabbed my phone, turned off the tv, locked the apartment again, and ran back to the car.

"Got it," I said and started up the car.

We went and turned in the deed, and got two keys. One for me and one for Ollie. We thanked the person and took the deed. I put the adress in my phone and began driving to the house.

"Wha-why are you going to the house?" Ollie asked.

"I need to see it. I dream about every night. I need to at least walk through the door," I explained.

Suddenly my phone brought us to a dirt rode off to the side of the main rode. I turned on it and kept driving. It was like we were dropped in a forest.

Then all of the sudden the trees were gone and we were greeted by a huge open lawn and the house we spent a month in. I parked the car in the front of the house.

"I can't believe we're here," I said quietly.

"Uh, Vanessa," Ollie said.

"What?" I asked.

"Look," she said pointing to a familiar red car in the driveway.

Louis. I ran inside. The house smelled of pizza. Someone has to be here. I ran to the dining room with Ollie close behind. When I opened the door, Louis and Austin were sitting in their spots eating pizza.

"Louis," I said releaved.

"Vanessa, I-" I cut him off by kissing him. Austin and Ollie kissed as well.

"I'm so happy to see you two," Austin said.

We spent the night there and I texted Hallie that we wouldn't be back until the next moring. Since then the house became a vacation house. Austin and Louis visit us when they can and I'd like to say we are living happily ever after but you never know what could happen. The future holds too much to be sure.

(Thank you so much reading. It's been a pleasure writing for you all bye. Please comment, vote, and follow :-D)

🎉 You've finished reading Kidnapped by...Wait, But how? (Louis Tomlinson and Austin Mahone fanfiction) 🎉