Falling For Prince (Not-So) Charming - Chapter 12

It's finally been posted!! its not edited like the others and its a bit on the boring side but hope you enjoy..and a major thanks to my fans old and new for sticking with me

Dedicated to EltonJohnLvr thanks again for the cover :D

******************************************************

Chapter 12

I'm so late, I'm so late, oh God why am I so late! Yep you've probably realise by now, I am running late. You'd think somebody in my house would check if I'm awake, still breathing, alive or anything but nope nobody cares. Ok maybe not quite that far but living in a house full of boys has got everyone believing that it only takes 10minutes to shower, get dressed and have breakfast. Well it's about time they realised I am a girl, I have long hair which requires blow drying and straightening and styling...and no I am not blessed with naturally long eyelashes like all the boys in the family so mascara is a must, don't even get me started on...

"Gaah!" I stumbled on the mounds of clothes that I threw out of my closet whilst trying to find the perfect outfit that made me look presentable enough to be mason's soon to be girlfriend *happy sigh* I settled with another girly look seeing as that seems to be working for me.

"Libbyyyy, there's someone at the door for you" puzzled at who it could be, I quickly had a look at my maroon skater dress and black tights, making sure I looked presentable. I ran out of my room with my black flat shoes in hand only to stop mid step at the sound of a boy's voice.

Mason's POV

Well today is day one of my awesome plan, so I decided I'll go all out in being the perfect gentlemen and go pick up my girlfriend *shiver* from her house. I mean don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with her it's just the title 'girlfriend' *shiver* that gets to me, see it's almost like an automatic response!

I unbutton the top button of my Ralph Lauren polo shirt and tuck it into my Armani jeans, only the best of the best for me...well a man's gotta look good right? I head out of the door and walk down my long drive and appreciate the view around me as I stroll down to Libby's house, I spot 5 ladies in mini skirts, 4 in leggings and 1 in booty shorts...it's a beautiful day indeed.

I arrive at Libby's house, and I noticed it was big but not mansion sized, there was a Jaguar parked in her drive that hinted I may have hit a bit of a jackpot, maybe she can buy me things...this girlfriend thing might not go too bad.

I knock at the door and quickly check my appearance in the chrome doorbell, when I hear heavy footsteps coming to the door, god I hope that's not Libby, she sounds like an elephant! The door swings open and I feel like I'm seeing double

"Who are you" says one of the two skinny boys, they both tried to look serious but it didn't come off whell when they wore identical t-shirts on that said 'buy one get one free'. Regardless of how ridiculous they looked they were a good foot taller than me and there were two of them, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly nervous

"Er...erm...I'm Mason" they raised an eyebrow at the exact time; it was so freaky almost as if they rehearsed it. They stared at me as if they were expecting me to continue "Erm, I'm here to take Libby to school today"

"Right, so..."said twin 1

"...you're here to pick up Libby" twin 2 continued

"Our baby sister Libby" twin 1 said, with extra emphasis on the word baby

I started to feel a bit hot under their gaze, and my throat seemed to close in on itself...maybe this wasn't such a good idea

"What do you think Sky, should we let him take our sister to school?"