Falling For Prince (Not-So) Charming - Chapter 7

Hi Guys :)

i see that people are reading my story which makes me very happy and if you do read it and like it then plz plz vote and comment so i know how you finding it...if you dont or you have any criticisms, opinions or ideas then please private message me.

okay happy reading and vote and comment pretty pretty please with sprinkles on top :D xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

LIBBY'S POV

I turned around slowly slightly hesitating after seeing Thaddeus' face expression. My eyes widened in shock at first but slowly turned to confusion as I saw a bruised and slightly bloody mason standing behind me. He had the same hard and angry expression on his face like Thaddeus, he was completely ignoring me and just stared at him, it's like they were having a staring competition.

What's wrong with both of them, they can't possibly know each other or can they? I mean they're guys after all and they seem to know all sorts of people, oh well only one way to find out!

"Mason?" I didn't mean it to come out like a question but I was sort of shocked that neither of them had blinked yet, this was kinda annoying

"EARTH TO MASON" I said a bit louder whilst waving my hand in front of his face

He finally broke the gaze from Thaddeus and looked at me, he looked a bit pissed at me, what did I do to anger him?!

"Libs I need to talk to you...ALONE" he glared at Thaddeus again when he said 'alone'. Normally I would've been so excited that mason wanted to talk to ME but it feels like so much has changed in the last hour or so...I mean do I want to talk to the guy that had just kissed my best friend and then fought with his best friend?! And what about Thaddeus...I actually feel like I'd rather hang out with him. But I guess there's no harm in hearing him out and he does look pretty serious.

"Erm sure...lets go outside" I look at Thaddeus mentally saying sorry but I'll just talk to mason and come back here to hang out with my new friend

THADDEUS' POV

I leant in to kiss her, I got a strange feeling in my stomach it was really strange kinda made me want to itch it inside it was all fluttery and shit...ah well it's probably gas.

Just an inch closer...

Almost there...

God she smells good...

"Uhum" I heard someone clear their throat and I was pissed... so damn close, I almost had her!

I looked up only to see HIS face, the same dick-shit I knew years ago just a little bit taller and broader. Just seeing him made my blood boil and everything from my past came flooding back. He didn't exactly look like he was very happy to see me either. I wanted to go thank the guy who gave him the shiner, I wanted so bad to add a few more bruises of my own.

We were both staring at each other now, oh god how I wish looks could kill cos I swear he'd be six feet under right now.

"EARTH TO MASON"

Libby's voice broke me out of our staring contest. Why did it piss me off when she said his name, and how the fuck does she know him, does she know what he's really like?!

"Libs I need to talk to you...ALONE" he stared no sorry glared at me when he said 'alone'...chill shit-face I can take a hint.

"Erm sure...lets go outside" I silently sighed; I guess she does know him. he better not fucking mess with her...wait shit why do I even care it's not like she's anything to me

*you like her*

*no I don't*

*you wanna hug her, you wanna kissss her* my mental voice sang to me?!

*shut up no I don't*

*yes you dooo*

*okay fine maybe a little*

*told you so*

*whatever shut up*

After that little erm conversation with erm myself I looked up at Libby she looked at me sympathetically I think. Then she walked off and I just watched her fine behind walk off with that thing. I sighed again thinking about our almost kiss

DUDE GET A GRIP...I mentally slapped myself, listen to me I sound all love sick and shit...I guess this is what not getting laid for - oh my shit - almost 24hours does to you.

I need to get laid and fast; I shook the thoughts of Libby out of my head...well for now at least!

I started scanning the place for my replacement project, someone quick and easy...whoa check the girl on them knockers! Well hello Friday fun...

LIBBY'S POV

As I stepped outside with MASON (I know still can't believe he wanted to talk to me!) the chilly breeze hit me and I started shaking. I felt something warm on my shoulders when I realised that mason had put his jacket around me awww just like the movies, I looked up at him and even though he had a colourful bruise on his right eye, his face looked just perfect.

"T-t-thank you"

"Don't worry bout it" he gave me the cutest smile and I blushed, but then realisation hit me that not long ago he was caught kissing my best friend. I tore my gaze away from him and looked down at my feet.

"hey what's up? U ok?" he spoke in a soft voice sounding concerned, he lifted my chin up to face him but I couldn't look at his eyes. It just hurt too much and I knew I'd start crying all over again.

"Shouldn't you be with sienna or something" i couldn't help my voice quiver, please don't cry please don't cry. Oh god I sounded so petty to it's not like he's my boyfriend he doesn't even like me!

"Listen about that, I'm sorry...it's not what it looked like, you know how Ty gets bout sienna he just jumped to conclusions"

"Why are you apologising and you don't have to explain, its not like we were together or anything I mean you can be with her its okay...I don't know why I'm so bothered, it's not my business I'm sorry"

I started walking away I couldn't let him see the tears that were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably, so much for getting over him...and i sounded so stupid and whiney i felt like banging my head against the wall for my stupidity...eventhough i kinda said the truth about how i felt

I heard footsteps following from behind me, stupid heels I couldn't even make a run for it

"LIBBY!!" I felt an arm on my shoulder but I couldn't turn around my face was a mess and I felt so stupid

I suddently felt his breath near my ear making the hairs at the back of my neck stand up, my heart started beating fast and my breathing started too pick up too and that is when he whispered seven words that had made my breathing stop all together

"I don't want sienna, I want you"

------------------------------------------------------

welllllll what dyu think? ;) did u expect it..yes no? well you pretty much guessed it was mason anywayyyss *sighs*

i hope you enjoyed reading and dont forget to comment, vote and fan if you do i'll erm erm love you forever and i'll be your bestest friend i promise :D xx