Falling For Prince (Not-So) Charming - Chapter 8

sorry its been a while since i posted i've got a brain block i've got ideas for this story but its just getting there in a realistic way i don't want it to be jumpy so just bare with me the story will start moving and i know alot of chapters have been about this one party but its just showing how her lifes becoming more interesting...anywhooo i'll shut up now enjoy reading and sorry bout all the swear words in the boys pov's its just the way they talk like most boys lol

oh and please dont forget to VOTE :) xx

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

Mason's POV

This party has been fucking crazy, when sienna practically jumped on me I knew I should have backed off, with her being my boy's ex and also knowing that he was still madly in love with her, even though I hooked him up with a hot babe...but at that moment I didn't give a shit, she was acting sluttier than ever, who was I to let all that effort go to waste!

Of course Ty had to see it and cut it short tut...I fought him without realising at first but I knew I had to give up cos it started to raise suspicion, I mean he is meant to be my 'best friend'.

In the middle of all the tumbling and punching, Ty threatened me and I quote:

"I'm going to fucking tell everyone here what a man-whore you really are"

But we can't have that can we...I mean I worked too damn hard on my rep as the sweet guy, to just have my jealous so called best friend ruin it over a kiss that to be honest with you was really not that good.

I tried to convince Ty that it was a mistake and I'll back off, obviously the douche didn't believe me straight away, I don't understand why not, I mean am I really that hard to trust!?

Just then I saw Libby running off crying after looking at sienna. I knew she had a major crush in me since forever and well I don't really blame her, I mean come on look at me!

Just then something clicked, as always my intelligence never failed me ans I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it before, it was perfect.

All I had to do to secure my rep, was to get Libby to go out with me and show Ty and the rest of the school that I was deeply in love and I wouldn't obviously be a threat to Ty if I'm with sienna's best friend...I know genius, I rock!

All I had to do was sweep her off her feet and be the perfect boyfriend during school hours and do the usual fuck about routine after hours. I was about to put my plan into motion when I seen her with HIM! I mean give me a fucking break this girl doesn't have anyone her whole life and the one night I need her she's almost locking lips with THAT...but nothing was going to ruin this for me.

I needed to get with Libby and turn on my charm fast...I had to pull her away from him, he was no better than me nowadays. I met him at our usual spot a couple of years back he was actually one of the boys, but he wasn't that much fun back then cos he was in 'love' and was all about being faithful, the big sissy...and me being the nice guy I decided to help him out, I mean I wasn't going to sit back and watch the boy ruin his life was i?

well anyways, long story short I 'relieved' him of his 'love' by having a little fun of my own but the ungrateful shit decided to lash out and decided to have a little revenge by playing my sister, fucking her then dumped her straight after. Ever since then well let's just say we're not the best of friends and he's not exactly the same innocent guy either.

Which brings me back to where I am now...I made it pretty clear to the douche that the hatred was still there and if I'm lucky he won't spill the beans and fuck off back to where he crawled out from...I came outside with Libby and well I seemed to be doing pretty good oh so I thought until she decided to run off...tonight clearly isn't my night!