Before I can interject she's already said bye and hung up. Persistent lady.

Walking to the kitchen, I figure I'm allowed to have a packet of ramen for breakfast right? I haven't got the mental capacity to make anything else, and I have to eat something before I start crying and feeling sorry for myself again. 

Those episodes last a while and, who knows when the next one will come.

As I'm emptying the contents into the pot, the doorbell rings. My body instinctively turns towards the clock, it's been three minutes since I spoke to Jinseo.

What is she? Superwoman?

I slowly move to the door, the thick blanket weighing me down. My nose decides to explode as I open the door, a sneeze blowing out of me as the freezing cold air from outside blows in. 

I cave into myself as I blow my nose, wrap the blanket around my body harder and try to see who's stood there, all at once.

"Noona [big sister], gwenchana [are you okay]?" Jungkook stands in the door frame, his blue police academy uniform visible under a thick black coat.

"Eomma [mum] wanted me to give you another heater because its so cold." He walks in with said heater, placing it down before I've said anything, clearly in a hurry.

"Thank you," I sniffle as I collapse onto the couch from the exhausting nose blowing session I just endured.

He's just about to leave when he comes back and stands in-front of me, "you're sick."

You don't say.

I look up at him incredulously, but before I can answer, my face scrunches up as another sneeze fest comes into town.

He keeps standing there, not knowing what to do, eyes wide in worry. When I've finished blowing my nose he still looks perplexed,

I manage to squeak out reassurance at him, "Jungkook-ah, don't worry I've been sick before. You should go to school."

He opens his mouth to say something, hand coming up in a eureka kind of fashion, eyes wide like he's just discovered the cure for cancer. I'm genuinely excited to hear what he has to say, my face leaning forward as I wait in anticipation...

Then he turns and semi-runs out of the door.

Oh.

I'm not surprised to be honest, I'd run away from myself right now too, if I could. 

Sighing, I stand and plod over back to my pot of ramen. 

A minute later just as I'm about to pour the boiling water on the noodles another knock comes at the door.