"Oh, there is. We found it." She chuckled softly. "Roll the clip."

As I watched it through the transmitter we had set up, I smiled. I remembered that Tom was as excited as I was, and when I saw him hug me at the reveal, I blushed softly. It was almost like I could feel him holding me again.

"What an incredible moment." She smiled, and I could see a chuckle from her as I blushed.

"Thank you." I grinned softly.

"Now, something we all love and appreciate about Stacy is how open she is about her anxiety and depression." There was a cheer from her audience, and I smiled. "Was that a decision on your part, or was it a creative decision?"

"A little bit of both, really. The writers told me that they wanted her to be open and vocal about mental disorders, but it was up to me to determine exactly what she had and how she explained it. They told me that they wanted me to be comfortable with what I said in case I had any triggers or there were things I didn't want to say." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I spoke. "Practically everything Stacy said about her anxiety and depression is from personal experience. Well, except for her emotional support dog, Tessa. We did a lot of research and spoke with a few people who have support animals to make sure we presented accurate information when it came to that."

"I love that, really. It's something we need to bring to attention more than we do." Ellen's audience cheered as I smiled. "How is school going, by the way?"

"It's going great. I actually just found out that I made the Dean's list for last semester." Another round of applause came my way as I smiled. "My school life has been the same as it always is. I go to class, teach at the dance studio I grew up at, and I spend time with my sorority sisters. The only difference is that I'm a superhero now."

"You teach dancing, correct?" She grinned as I nodded. "Do the students know that their teacher is a superhero?"

"Some of the older ones do, yeah, and they love it. Actually, one of them told me that I inspired her even more once the movie came out. That brought some tears to my eyes, that's for sure." I grinned at the memory.

"Well, you definitely have many more people who have been inspired by you. You are easily one of the sweetest superheroes I've ever met." I grinned as her audience 'awwed' and clapped. "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to chat with us, Grace. We can't wait to see what amazing things you have planned for the future."

"It was my pleasure, Ellen. Thank you so much for having me on." I smiled softly.

Once the transmitter was off and our interview was over, I took a deep breath. I still wasn't used to the interviewing process at all. "Would you all like any help or anything to eat or drink?" I asked Ellen's staff as they started breaking down their equipment.

"No, we're good. But thank you for the offer." One smiled, and I nodded gently.

Once I was alone in my room, I picked up my phone. I hadn't spoken to Tom all day, and I wanted to make sure I did before he went to sleep back in London.

"Hello, darling." He smiled. Just hearing his voice brought a smile to my face.

"Hi, baby. How was your day?" I grinned, grabbing a throw pillow and hugging it as we spoke. 

"It was really good. Actually, I'm glad you called. I have some gossip that I think you'd like to know." I could hear the cheeky grin in his voice.

"Ooh, spill." I smiled gently.

"I think Daya is seeing someone secretly."

"Wait, really?! What makes you think that?"

"Well, I was just talking to her, and she said she was organizing a visit to see someone she hadn't seen in a while. The way she talked about this was very similar to the way I talk about you when I haven't seen you in a while."

"Ooh. I wonder who our mystery guy is." I giggled as I glanced at my alarm clock. Shit. "Hey baby, I hate to do this, but I have to go teach in an hour and I need to get ready."

"That's perfectly okay, baby. Go share your passion. Just do me a favor, okay?"

"Yeah?"

"Next time you're talking with Daya, see if you can see what I'm talking about. I don't want to feel like I'm crazy." I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"I will, Tom, but if she is, she'll tell us when she's ready. Don't stress too much about it, okay?" I chuckled as I made my way over to my dance clothes.

"Okay, okay. I love you, darling."

"I love you too, baby."

So, just a small disclaimer-- Tri Pi (or Pi Pi Pi, as it would be letter wise), is a fictional sorority. I didn't want to use an organization without proper permission or seem like I was showing favoritism to one specific organization, so I used one that doesn't exist.

Let me know what you think!