Forty-Nine

A week with Ali and Daya was absolutely incredible. There were days where they spent the day in the city while we were on set, but the double dates we went on after shooting made it all worth it. 

It was also great to just see the two of them happy. Seeing your best friends in love is one of the most magical things.

 Seeing your best friends in love is one of the most magical things

1.5k likes 300 comments

alibell 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Tagged: zendaya 

user1 Wow what a queen

zendaya 😘

bethajones I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH

user2 #Zali you guys are such goals

fullofgrace @zendaya please don't let her get lost she definitely will

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace you've gotten lost in London before

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 i know. And Ali and I are one and the same. that's why I firmly believe she'll get lost 

zendaya @fullofgrace @tomholland2013 dont worry I got her 😂

user3 WHY DO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

"Grace, we've got to get you to set," Stephanie called as I looked up from my phone.

"Alright." I set my phone down and stood, slipping my slippers on. I didn't wanna ruin my tights or dance shoes, so I often wore slippers when in costume but not on set. 

"ACTION!"

As the music filled the room, the couple was working on their dance. At one point, the girl's face contorted as she did something incorrectly. "Damn it!" She took a deep breath as she stopped, placing her hands on her hips and taking a deep breath.

"Ellie..." The male sighed, rushing and stopping the music.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, Charlie. First Steps First is the one I can't do."

"There's nothing wrong with you, love."

"It's that damn anchor step into the swingout." She pushed a hand through her messy hair, looking up at him. "Why can't I get it?" A tear welled in her eye.

"Ellie, it's okay," Charlie whispered as he wiped a tear.

"This move has been so stressful, Charlie. And I don't wanna burden my dad with it because I can tell he's even more stressed than I am." Ellie looked up at him, biting her lip softly.

"Tell you what--we'll do Perfect. You have that one down." Charlie gave her a grin, and she nodded with a smile.

"Sounds Perfect." Charlie rolled his eyes at Ellie's dumb joke, chuckling as he went to the music and started the song.

With this one, the couple was completely in sync. By the end of the song, they were locked in an embrace as the choreography called.

The choreography didn't call for their locked lips, though.

"CUT!" 

As the camera stopped rolling, Tom gave me a smile. "Nice job crying on command, by the way."

"Nice job not dropping me." I teased, causing him to roll his eyes as I chuckled.

"And I'm the dork." He grinned as he pulled me close.

"You are." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Regina, Underoos, PDA is a very bad thing!" I heard Paul from our chairs, and I rolled my eyes.

"We're in love, Crap Bag!" I teased as I pressed a kiss to Tom's cheek. Tom chuckled as he held onto me, pressing a kiss to my lips.

As we walked back into our apartment, I could see that the girls had a movie on. "Whatcha watchin?"

"Aladdin." Zendaya's voice was soft as she looked back at us. When we both sat down on the couch, I could see that Ali was asleep as Daya held her.

"How was your day?" Tom smiled, whispering so he wouldn't wake Ali.

"It was great. We didn't get lost." She chuckled, pulling her sleeping girlfriend close. I smiled as she pressed a kiss to her forehead. "We'd love to see what the London club scene looks like. Do you guys wanna go once she wakes up?" She looked at me, biting her lip softly. I could tell she was asking if I was okay with it, without actually saying anything.

"Sounds fun." I gave her a gentle smile, but I could see the worry in both her and Tom's eyes. "I'll be okay. I promise."

"I can stay sober for the night. Keep an eye on you, if you want." Tom whispered softly, rubbing my hand softly.

"I'll be fine. I don't want you to sacrifice a night of fun for me." I grinned, kissing his cheek.

As we were at the club that night, I could see Ali drinking like there was no tomorrow, which wasn't unusual for Ali drinking. Tom was drinking like he usually did, but oddly enough, it didn't seem like Daya had been drinking.

"I love Ali to absolute pieces, but I can't let that girl out of my sight when she's drinking." She chuckled, and I nodded. 

"Don't I know it." I chuckled as I sipped my water. Water had been my drink of choice all night, just so I could make sure nothing happened. "I can see in your eyes how much you love her. It's adorable."

"You can?" She raised an eyebrow as I nodded.

"I can. And I know she fully reciprocates it."

"That's amazing to hear." She took a sip of her drink, which I had to assume had no alcohol in it. "It's clear as day with you and Tom too. You two are so in love it hurts." 

"Really?" I looked over to Ali and Tom, where the two of them drunkenly blew us both a kiss. I chuckled as we both blew one back. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course." She gave me a smile as she brought her glass to her lips

"I think I wanna marry Tom." I took a sip as she stopped in her tracks, just holding her glass.

"You what?" 

"I mean, I haven't mentioned it to him, but if he asked, I'd say yes." I smiled gently at her.

"Are you gonna mention it to him?" She glanced at him, and I could see him having a great time.

"Maybe later. I'm really happy with the way we are now, ya know?" I couldn't take my eyes off of him the entire time. He was, of course, acting like a dork. But he was my dork.

;-) Let me know your thoughts!