Thirty-Five

When I woke up early the next morning, Tom was already wide awake. That was rare, I usually woke up before him. "Good morning, darling."

"You're up early." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "What's the occasion?"

"Well, I know we're at a secluded beach. But, if we go in the morning, we'll practically have the whole beach to ourselves." He shot me a wink, and I chuckled. Of course, he'd want the opportunity to hook up on the beach.

"Well, by my calculations, you have about an hour before the idea of sand getting in places overpowers the idea of that happening." As I teased, he shot up out of bed. I laughed as I stood up and grabbed the bikini I had bought for the trip.

After we had followed through with that plan, the two of us spent a while just lounging on the beach. "You look so gorgeous, baby." I smiled as I saw him holding his phone.

"Is that your way of asking to take a picture of me and post it online?" When he nodded with a shy smile, I grinned. "As long as you make me look hot as fuck."

"Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled gently.

3.5m likes 75k comments

tomholland2013 Cake by the ocean is way better than cake in the house

Tagged: fullofgrace

alibell TOM HOLY SHIT 

alibell DID YOU TWO REALLY

tomholland2013 @alibell I can neither confirm nor deny that claim

user1 OH MY GOD

user2 HE REALLY JUST SAID THAT

bethajones YOU GO GRACIE GET SOME

zendaya @fullofgrace you really agreed to that?

user3 @zendaya wouldn't surprise me I'd agree to anything with Tom

fullofgrace TOM I TOLD YOU TO MAKE ME LOOK HOT NOT EXPOSE US LIKE THAT

fullofgrace @zendaya come on i've known Ali for years. I know damn well you two have done weirder stuff

alibell @zendaya @fullofgrace she's not wrong

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace I did. What we did is incredibly hot

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 STOP IT

user4 ^honestly I'm here for everyone dragging everyone really

user5 @user4 i agree its entertaining af 

I shot Tom a playful glare as I set my phone down. "You're evil."

"Oh come on, you know you love me." He smiled, pulling me into his lap. I sighed playfully.

"I guess." I grinned, pressing a kiss to his cheek softly. He smiled as he held me gently.

"So, what do you wanna do this week?" He whispered softly. "I know we said we wanted to avoid crowds, but I'm not gonna lie, I think one day on a boardwalk would be a lot of fun."

"That does sound fun, but I think one day will be enough." 

"Oh, definitely." He grinned, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I think there's a bowling alley in town," I whispered, and he perked up at that. "Twenty bucks says I kick your ass at bowling."

"Be prepared to lose twenty bucks, darling." He grinned softly.

"You're on Holland. Let's go." I grinned as I stood up, and he chuckled as he followed suit.

Three hours later, Tom was pouting as I bowled my seventh strike with my last ball. "When did you get so good at bowling, baby?"

"My dad was in a bowling league, and he'd let me come with him when he practiced." I grinned as I turned back to him. 

"I wish I knew that before I bet you twenty bucks." He mumbled as he stood up and grabbed the bowling ball he had been using all game.

"I love you, baby." I grinned as I saw him roll his eyes before bowling. He knocked down a solid six pins before turning back to me.

"I love you too, but this bet was a bad idea." He pulled out his wallet, handing me a twenty dollar bill before picking up the ball as it came back. "Now I will bowl this last ball with the last of my dignity."

"Have fun, baby." I grinned as I kissed his cheek softly before sitting back down.

After our bowling venture, we were walking hand in hand through the town back on the way to our condo. "What would you like for dinner, darling?"

"Italian sounds wonderful." I grinned up at him, and he smiled gently.

"Sounds like a plan. I think there's one right next to the condo building." He grinned, and I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked.

"I missed you," I whispered softly, and I felt him squeeze my hand gently.

"I missed you too." He whispered back as we walked, and I grinned softly.

Once we were seated at the restaurant and we ordered dinner, Tom's phone rang. I saw him go to silence it, but he bit his lip softly. "It's my agent."

"You should definitely answer that, baby." I gave him a polite smile, knowing that him speaking to his agent was a necessity to acting.

He blew me a kiss as he picked up the phone. "Hey... no, I'm with Grace..." He bit his lip as he looked at me, and I raised an eyebrow. Soon, his eyes widened with excitement. "Really?!... I mean, I can ask her, but I'm definitely interested... Okay, hold on,"

"That sounds like something exciting." I grinned softly as he set his phone down.

"How would you like to do another movie together?" I raised an eyebrow, and he smiled. "MGM wants to produce a movie centered on dancers. They're asking for the two of us specifically to star in it."

"Wait, seriously?!" I smiled as I saw him nod.

"Seriously. They want trained dancers for this film, and after seeing what you did, they have been scrambling to find you." I could see him beaming as he spoke. 

"Oh my god. Yes, of course, I'll do it." I smiled widely as he picked up his phone again.

"We'll do it... I mean, we're kind of on a holiday for the week... I don't know, let me check. Darling, does a Skype meeting for like half an hour tomorrow to figure things out sound okay?" I nodded gently. "Yeah, we can do that... That's like what, ten am on the East in the US?... Yeah, I think that works... Okay, we'll see you then!" Once he hung up, he gave me a wide smile.

"This is amazing." I grinned, and he nodded.

"It's absolutely incredible." His smile was wide as he held my hand on the table. I couldn't wait to learn more about this movie.

Let me know what you think!!