Twenty-Six

Tom, Beth and I all flew together to Los Angeles, our first stop of the press tour for Iron Man 4. Ali had grown up in San Diego and was there with her family for Christmas, so she told us she would pick us up at the airport.  True to her word, Ali was at baggage claim with a big sign that read Gracie, Tom and Beth--The Holland-Chance family. I rolled my eyes playfully when I read it, but I immediately hugged her as tightly as I could. "I'm so proud of you, Gracie." She whispered as she returned my hug.

"Thank you," I whispered back, smiling at her. After she had hugged both Tom and Beth, she grinned.

"Come on, let's get you guys to the hotel. Beth, there's someone there who's looking forward to meeting you." I smiled at Beth's excited squeal. Ever since I told her that she and Ali would be coming along the tour with us, she was so excited to meet Zendaya.

Once we arrived at the hotel, we put our stuff in our rooms (Tom and I in one, Ali and Beth in another with Daya), and then we split off. Tom hadn't seen Jacob in a while, so they would be having a guys night while Ali, Beth, Daya and I all hung out in their room. Once Beth got over her initial starstruck, she was really enjoying herself. "Who wants ice cream?" Daya smiled as she opened the minifridge in the room, pulling out a tub of mint chip ice cream and sticking her tongue out at me playfully. I should have known, really.

"So, are you guys excited for the press tour?" Ali smiled as she grabbed plastic spoons for all of us.

"I mean, I'm a little nervous. Our first day is rotating talk shows." I took a deep breath as I grabbed a spoon and took a bite. "And the live audiences are a little intimidating."

"Gracie, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone absolutely loves you." Beth leaned her head on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. I gave her a soft smile.

"She's right, you know." Daya smiled as she crossed her legs and started eating her ice cream. "I've never heard anyone who's ever seen or met you in person say anything negative about you."

"Exactly. You're gonna kill it on the talk shows, babe." Ali smiled as she took a bite of her ice cream.

"Thanks, loves." I smiled as we kept eating our ice cream. We spent the night just chatting and eating ice cream, and it was a nice way to relax before a solid month of craziness before the premiere. 

I woke up the next day wrapped in Tom's arms, and I smiled. It seemed like no matter how stressful a day was going to be, waking up and seeing his face made it all the better. I kissed his nose softly and pushed some of his beautiful curls out of his face before I gently pulled away from his arms to get ready.

I had brought all of my makeup and a makeup mirror, and I was sitting at the desk of the hotel doing it when I heard Tom mumbling. "Good morning, darling." He smiled as he sat up gently. I smiled at him through my mirror.

"Morning, baby. Ready for the first day of the tour?"

"I am. Are you?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smiled gently as I set down my eyeshadow brush and grabbed an eyeliner pen.

"Can I just watch you finish your makeup before I start getting ready?" He asked, and I chuckled. He had done so a few times before, and I know he loved it.

"Of course. I did just finish your favorite part, though." I saw him pout as he stood up, causing me to chuckle again. He was always enthralled when I finished my eyeshadow.

"Nice and casual look today." He noted as he sat down. In front of me was all neutral shades of makeup, and I nodded.

"Yeah. I figured casual makeup for the tour would be a nice contrast to a dramatic look for the premiere." I smiled as I grabbed my eyelash curler. Tom smiled as he rested his chin on his hand, watching me the whole time.

"Can you give me a makeover at some point?" He asked out of the blue as I finished my blush and grabbed a highlighter. I looked up at him to see his eyes wide and a smile on his face, and I nodded.

"Of course. As long as you promise not to complain that I'm using the blending sponge too hard like every time I do Ali's makeup. It gets annoying." He chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, love."

Once we were both dressed, we went and met the press team in the lobby of the hotel. They told us we'd be getting breakfast before the first interview, which would be the Ellen DeGeneres show. One of the press team members was in charge of the Marvel social media, and she told me that I looked really cute and wanted to get some pictures of me at breakfast for a post.

 One of the press team members was in charge of the Marvel social media, and she told me that I looked really cute and wanted to get some pictures of me at breakfast for a post

53k likes 400 comments

marvel Your face when it's the first day of the press tour for your first movie! We're so happy for you, Grace!
Iron Man 4 is in theaters on January 25th. Get your tickets at the link in our bio!

Tagged: fullofgrace 

user1 she's so pure i love it so much

alibell WAIT WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN ITS SO CUTE 

fullofgrace Thank you guys so much!

fullofgrace @alibell tbh you, Tom and Beth were fucking around with straws and it made me laugh and this happened

user2 ^wow friend group goals right there

user3 so excited to see it! Every time Marvel press tours happen they're incredible

zendaya wow what a beaut love you

fullofgrace @zendaya right back atcha babe 😘

tomholland2013 wow my girlfriend is actually gorgeous damn

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 wow my boyfriend is actually a dork damn

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace you love it and you know it

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 that i do, my dear

bethajones ^ AND YOU WONDER WHY EVERYONE LOVES YOU DAMN YOU TWO ARE FUCKING ADORABLE #TRACE

user4 @bethajones is so right you two are great #Trace

user5 #Trace

user6 will we get another @buzzfeedceleb puppy interview this tour?!

buzzfeedceleb Maybe 😉

fullofgrace @buzzfeedceleb WAIT REALLY?!

Sorry for the delay in updating recently! I've been pretty busy with work and can't update as much, but I really do love writing this! Let me know what you think!