For Your Entertainment

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Okay readers, here is the chapter you all have been waiting for. The thing is that this chapter is a bit freakay ;) So if you sensitive to these type of things, then you may skip the bold contents down the road. And please don't judge me because I already felt squeamish writing this. One last thing, pretend that you are Eva! You will enjoy being her. 

Eva's POV

"I missed you too."

Adam ran his long fingers through my very short hair. My nose then caught a smell so divine that perhaps might have came from Adam. I leaned towards Adam's neck to make sure I wasn't just smelling things, and as I leaned in closer, the smell grew.

"You smell really nice, Adam. I really like it." I complimented.

"Thanks. I wore it especially for you." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed.

"Oh stop it. You are making me blush." I chuckled.

"Good. You look adorable when you blush." He said while winking.

He stretched his arm out and closed the door behind me shut. He stayed in that position, leaving me back to back with the door. We were so close to one another that we could each feel the heat radiating from each other. That's how close we were.

"Is that so?" I questioned.

"Yes. I really mean it." He replied, not breaking eye contact with my lips.

He slowly leaned in but as he was about to make his move, Adam's phone rang.

"Are you serious?!" He grunted out in disappointment.

"Don't worry about it, answer it while I go change." I giggled.

Adam removed his arm from the door to let me leave the room. As I walked to the bedroom to change, I heard Adam talking to who I assume was Tommy.

Adam's POV

I answered the phone trying not sound pissed off.

"How's it going baby boy?" Tommy asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well it was going great until you called up interrupting the moment." I responded irritated.

"Oh...Well...I'll just hang up now...call us when you can okay? Sorry about that." He apologized.

"It's okay and I will call back soon." I replied.

I hung up the phone and left the laundry room. I sat on the couch's arm to wait for Eva in the living room. As I was waiting for her, I looked around the house and was really surprised by how not a single thing changed after I...left. A few moments passed by and finally, she arrived. She wore a light pink tank top with a long grey cardigan and white shorts and Vans. Her hair was set up very nicely to the side with volume and wore small silver hoop earring with a matching silver necklace that had an elephant pendant. As she walked towards me, I could smell the familiar but delicious perfume that I always loved for her to wear. She loosely wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"So what are we gonna do today?" She asked with such curiosity.

I honestly did not know where to go since I never thought I would have made it this far. But after a few moments, it finally clicked.

"I know where! But it requires me to have shorts and sandals."

"Okay. Well you left some extras in the closet. I'll go get them for you. Be right back." She replied.