What?

Eva's POV

We got back home feeling tired but very satisfied. That day was the best day of my life. It had everything I ever dreamed of! I was at Adam's concert, I felt the thrill and adrenaline, I had a duet with Adam, I sang in front of a huge audience, and the whole crew took a photo together. I couldn't ask for anything better! When we made it back home, we dropped everything and ran to our bed. We fell asleep immediately and didn't wake up until late in the afternoon.

4 years later

It was early in the morning and I wrapped myself around Adam all night. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his torso. Look, when I was young, I couldn't sleep without hugging someone or something, so I had this big stuffed elephant that I used to wrap my body around it. And so Adam was my someone to wrap myself around with.

These 4 years felt nothing like that. It was not those tiring years where you would wish that it could pass by faster. It was those years that you wish that the next years would be exactly like that. Fun, exciting, and full of adventure. Our gang had so much success over these past years. Adam has gotten more recognition and respect, Ashley has gotten more gigs from other great bands, Tommy received an award for the most outstanding guitarist, bassist and drummer. So Tommy as a result, got more chicks, but has his eyes on one in particular. Anyways, we were all announced as the most successful crew of all time.

I suddenly woke up with Adam still wrapped, and I let him go. He let out a huge sigh. I was confused and wondered that if all this time he had been awake.

"Were you awake this whole time?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Then why didn't you get up?"

" I didn't want to wake you up and you wrapped me up pretty tight. So it was a lose-lose situation."

I looked down a bit embarrassed.

"But, I loved every second of it." He added.

I giggled. Sometimes, I could be such a young girl. We got out of bed and went to freshen ourselves up and have breakfast.

"Dang it! We ran out of coffee! You know what, I'm going out to buy ourselves some fraps. Do you want one?" I asked.

"Hells yeah! Can you get me-"

"Mocha?"

"You know me so well."

"Well chocolate is your guilty pleasure and so is coffee. So boom. I gotcha my man."

"Intelligent woman. Call me if anything happens."

"Sure thing. Peace. Be right back."

"You better!"

I gave him a goodbye kiss and walked out to my car. It was hot out, so I was thinking of getting ourselves iced coffee and mocha. I went to the famous Starbucks and waited for about 10 minutes. Some fans greeted me and took some pictures of me and asked how Adam was doing. They were so kind, and gave the basic information they needed to feel satisfied. Soon, I got our coffee and mocha, and headed back to my car. I drove back home excited to see the reaction Adam would do once his mocha showed up. But weirdly enough, the door was open, and I could see a huge mess. I freaked out and went inside to see if Adam was okay. I went saw the person I would least expect to be here.

Colton.

Colton was on the floor battling Adam. Colton had a black eye, while Adam had a cut on his lip. Adam was on top of Colton about to strike a swing.

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled out.

I ran up to them and pulled Adam off and stood in front of him, protecting him from Colton.