Part One

FINALLY! After four long years of trying to master the chemistry of music has finally paid off! I attended UC Berkeley, which is a huge shock because who knew that I have made it into one of the top schools in the US? Anyways, I chose a career that could either take me high or bring me down. I wanted to be a music composer.

Creating music is my thing and I want to bring joy and happiness in every soul that hears it. After graduating, I moved out from my poor house in Santa Monica and moved to an apartment around Hollywood so I can have a taste of what people are looking for. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me because I'm having an interview with the best record company ever! I'm going to be an intern, well according to them I'm an assistant but whatever as long as I'm around music.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh gosh. It's 8:50 in the morning and I'm exhausted because I spent all night practicing on what I should say to the great music composer Colton. I pushed my covers off of me and sat up on the edge of my bed. I walked zombie like to my bathroom to brush my teeth and shower so I don't smell like failure before the interview even started. After that nice shower, I brushed my long, thick, light brown hair and left it down a bit to dry it. I grabbed my red plaid flannel shirt with a white tank and skinny jeans to make me seem young and fresh. Isn't that what they are looking for?

I later grabbed my low cut socks and red converse to finish the outfit and maybe even a long necklace and earrings to fully complete it. I picked up my hair into a high pony tail because I hate having my hair down for insecurity reasons. I looked at myself in the mirror. Everything I see in myself is ugly, like I just see a fat, ugly creature staring right back at me. It sucks that everyone loves themselves but I don't seem to love myself at all. Reality has hit me and I quickly left my bedroom to the living room to get my brown bag and keys so I can get to my job.

I left my apartment and found my shiny, dark blue 2004 Mustang in the distance, oh what a beauty. I sat in my car and turned on my CD track I have created which is full of Adam Lambert songs. Never Close Our Eyes came on and I sang like there's no tomorrow.