Surprise Surprise!

Adam's POV

It was early, the show will start in a couple of hours. So, I went up the stage to rehearse the choreography and songs that I will be performing.

"No, no, and no! It's first the twirl THEN the thrust!" The choreographer named Calvin, yelled out at me.

"I'm super sorry. I'm just not in the game." I confessed.

"Well Adam, if you want an epic last show of your tour, then be in the game and act like it! Start from the top and don't screw up again, Adam!"

We started again and I got my steps right, after the 100th try. Calvin nodded in approval and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and kept on practicing after Calvin announced that we should have a 10 minute break. I stopped to get myself some water to calm my nerves and the rage of heat inside me. I went to the food section of the stadium and saw a chocolate fountain calling my name. I went over and I looked around hoping nobody was near. And once the coast was clear, I firstly covered my finger in chocolate that was taunting me. I licked the chocolate off my finger savoring the deliciousness that it held. I could already hear Eva saying," Might as well marry the chocolate!"

I grabbed a strawberry after practically chewing my finger from the chocolate and covered the strawberry in it. After eating the strawberry, I heard Tommy talking with Ashley about some surprise, but I didn't know what. I got closer but they said nothing more. I brushed it off and went back up the stage and practiced.

Eva's POV

I quickly packed up my things to get ready for the trip to Las Vegas. I was finally done and got out the house and waited for a guy that Tommy asked to drop me off at the airport. He finally showed up and introduced himself.

"Hi! My name is Phil and I'll be your chauffeur for today." He greeted.

"Hi. And thank you." I said getting upset.

He opened the door and closed it behind me. As we got to the airport, the speaker said that the flight to Las Vegas had 6 more minutes until they board. My heart started panicking and quickly thanked Phil and ran to my designated flight. I was in such a hurry, people eyed me and they kind of freaked out. But seriously, whenever I'm in a rush, life decides to go in slow motion. I swear, the ticket lady and the people took their sweet time.

3 more minutes! I was still at the desk waiting for her to approve it. Finally, she did so and I took the ticket and then again, ran to my flight. I got in and placed my luggage on top the shelf on top. I sat down by the window, wishing Adam was here. Then after a couple of minutes passed, and the woman instructed us on what to do if we lose air and stuff like that. Then we started to fly off. It really didn't take that long to get there, but some of the fly attendants offered us some snacks, and I got an apple juice with peanuts. It was now time to leave after 1 hour. I didn't know what to do next but I saw a familiar face.

"Evalini! Come with me if you want to see the love of your life perform." Tommy shouted.

I smiled and followed him to the car that will take us to Adam's concert.

"How did you even come out here with Adam's approval?" I asked.

Tommy's eyes widened.

"Who said I asked for his permission?" He replied.

I gasped.

"What a rebel." I mocked him.

"Anything for my best buddy's love."

We discussed the plan once more so I can get it clear.

"Just don't forget that after he sings Never Close Our Eyes, come up stage ready to show up. Alright?" He said.