I'm Having Fun Without You.

Eva's POV

I got myself dressed and got ready to have some fun. I sneaked out the house, and when I say sneaked, I literally sneaked out. He kept me inside like a prisoner. Instead of taking my blue mustang, I took one of those hippie Volkswagen car. It was beautiful. The top was white while the bottom was red and it was so clean. I took that one because I told them that I would pick everyone up and go to the beach. I drove out and went to Ash's house.

Once I got to her house, my jaw dropped. Her house looked so comfy since it looked like a cabin but it was around a forest nearby and it was modern. I honked my horn letting her know I'm here. She came out and wore her top bikini with a leather jacket and shorts. I felt bad for myself cause she looked hot and I'm just me.

"Hey girl!" greeted Ashley.

"Hey! You look faboo!" I complimented.

"Aww thanks! You don't look bad youself ey."

"Gah don't flatter me!" I said jokingly.

Next, we headed to Tommy's house. His house was isolated but very stylish. His house was just too cool to be with other houses. It was like a beach house but in a way it wasn't. It was so unique. I yet honked again for Tommy to come out. He came out and like stopped in his tracks.

"What happened to your mustang?!" Tommy asked.

"Don't worry, I'm just borrowing it." I told him.

Tommy looked so relieved.

"Can I drive? I have an issue with woman driving." He said jokingly.

Ashley and I gasped. Ash punched him on his arm.

"Fine! Here drive." I said while laughing.

We switched seats but Ashley came with me since she knew she would kill everyone if she was next to Tommy after what he said. There was a middle seat and the very back. I sat in the very back while Ash sat in the middle seat. Next was Adam's place. I felt a bit nervous but excited since I haven't hung out with him for I don't know how long ago. The drive seemed to be forever but Tommy lived close by Adam surprisingly. His house was sooo modern and the house's architectural structure fascinated me. It was on a hill so he had an amazing view of everything.

He came out. But with Sauli. I was slightly irritated but he was his boyfriend so I stopped myself.

"Hey you guys!! I brought Sauli with me as you can see." Adam said with glee.

I put on a fake smile and greeted them.

"So Adam. How's the love life?" Ash asked with a wink.

Oh god. This is gonna be something. We were now driving to Malibu beach. It was a long ride so anything could happen. They sat next to Ash and I sat by myself by the window...alone.

Adam's POV

I sat in front of Eva for a reason. So I can make her feel bad for getting Colton. Bro, what's your problem? You are not mean! Be nice to her, you didn't tell her that you liked her so... calm yourself. I scolded myself.

Sauli and I talked about our days together and how I was super duper happy with us being back together. Ash awed at everything and nothing came from Eva.

"Enough about me. How's your relationship with Colton?" I asked her.

Her face turned from a normal face to a worried and sad face.

"What's wrong?" Asked Sauli.

Eva got up straight. All eyes and ears were on her.

"How should I put this....Colton....is....uhhh cheating on me." she confessed.