What should I do? Fangirl or be a mature Adult?

Colton and I started flipping out, adding last touches to the studio. Colton went quickly to the door then stopped to adjust his stuff.

He opened the door and welcomed Adam with a warm greeting. I adjusted myself before Colton made a gesture that gave Adam a sign to come in. Adam looked much more perfect in real life. His hair was in it's usual wear, up and fluffy. His clothes were fashionable as usual, and not mention that it looked a lot like the outfit he wore in Better Than I Know Myself music video, the light side of Adam, except the jacket was dark blue and a bit thinner.

“This studio is such a beauty! Singing in here would be a delight and-” Adam stopped when he looked at me”who's this young lady?” Adam said it with such curiosity and politeness.

“Ah sorry Adam, this is Eva. She is my intern.” Colton said. Adam approached me with an open hand signaling me to give a hand shake.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Adam.” I greeted. His hands were so soft, it was as if I was petting a soft puppy.

Our hands parted after a couple seconds.

He faced Colton and asked,”May I go inside and see how the mic sounds?” “Of course, I will open the door for you.”

Colton headed to the door to unlock it.

“You may come inside now.”

“Thank you very much. I'm excited on what these things can do!” Adam entered the other side of the window and sat on the stool by the mic.

“Testing testing. How does it sound?”

“Sounds good Adam. Put on the headphones if you like to check out how you sound.” Colton suggested.

Adam put on the headphones and hummed for a bit, then later sang Another One Bites the Dust by Queen.

He sounded so heavenly it was almost unreal. I couldn't believe that I was witnessing such magic!

He later stopped realizing that this wasn't his studio. “I don't think I'm good for this studio. My gosh, I'm awful!”

I couldn't believe what he was saying! Did he just say that he was awful?! I was so infuriated the my fists clenched up.

“Are you insane?!” I snapped.

“Excuse me?!” Adam said in shock.

“Yea, you said you are awful and that you weren't no good?! Are you loopy or something?! I have been standing here admiring how you sounded while you just sit there putting yourself down offending me!”

“Eva calm down!” Colton demanded.

“No I will not 'calm down'. I am offended by the fact that I am your biggest fan and you are criticizing yourself! I'm sorry for being a jerk by yelling at you but you should NEVER say hurtful things to yourself because I feel as if you were saying to me.”

I walked out the door heading to the womens bathroom. I pushed the door open and entered one of the stalls to get privacy. I sat on the cold tile floor, sobbing. What made me feel this angry for something Adam said? I guess I loved him to much to hear such horrible things he said to himself.

After 10 minutes of crying, I realized how much I screwed up. I yelled at Adam Lambert! I risked this business and Colton's reputation! Oh snaps, how could I have been so stupid? I ran back to the studio finding only Adam sitting in a chair hearing himself. I knocked on the door so he knows that I'm here. He turned around facing me. His blue eyes looked at me with sorrow. I broke him.

“Adam, I'm really sorry for what happened earlier. It was foolish of me to yell at you like that and I shouldn't of had done that to an amazing person like you.”

Adam stood up and walked towards me.

“No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put myself down. I realize now that there are people who still admire me and still respect me. I'm sorry for hurting my biggest fan.”

Adam hugged me tight. I hugged back even tighter. It felt nice and heavenly having him wrapped around me.

We both parted and gazed into each others eyes. I spoke realizing that it was soon going to get awkward.

“So where did Colton go?”

“Oh he went looking for you. But he should be returning anytime now.”

“Okay.”

“So where's the contract?”

“The contract?”

Oh that contract.

“Oh yes. Um Colton has it in his desk. Wait here for me so I can retrieve it”

“I will always wait for you.”

Hm....ok? I finally arrived to Colton's desk. I searched through every drawer hoping it was in it because honestly I really didn't know where it was. Ah here it is. Thank the lord that Colton had the gift of being organized. I went back finding Adam standing exactly where he was observing every inch of the studio. He looked so cute. I approached him with my arm reached out handing him the contract. He grabbed it and read it. He looked around for a table so he can sign the contract saying that he is part of the company.

Wait what?!

“Adam why are you signing it after the way I have treated you?!” I asked with shock.

“I learned that to be a better musician, you must be with people that will support you. And you, Eva, showed that you will always support me no matter what.” I blushed.

I was so excited to tell Colton what had just happened. Colton suprisingly showed up.

“Eva! I was looking for you everywhere! Don't ever walk out like that! Something could have happened to you and I would have never forgiven myself for that-” Colton stopped, noticing that Adam was in the room still.

“Um Colton, Adam just signed the contract! Aren't you happy!?” “Are you serious?! Don't play with me.” He noticed that I was not kidding.

He looked at Adam with a facial expression almost asking him if I was serious. Adam nodded. Colton grabbed the both of us in glee making us have a group hug.

“I will bring Tommy and Ashley over so you can meet them.” Adam gleefully said.

“Why didn't you bring them up here before?” I asked.

“Well, they said that I should always meet the person first because if I like them, they end up liking them as well. So they are going to love you guys. I'll be back so I can briefly tell them what great people you are personally.”

We smiled at Adam. Adam walked out of the door with a huge smile on his face.

Colton faced me and ran up to me to give me a big hug. He spun me around with glee.

“What did you do to have him sign it?!”

“Well we both apologized and forgave each other then he felt that we are supportive and reliable people for him to work with.”

“You mean that you are supportive and reliable for him to work with.”

“Um, I guess?”

“I know so. He isn't the first to think that about you either.”

“What-”

“Well, great day today. I'm proud of you.” Sounds of voices and laughter came closer and closer to the door. What did Colton mean? I may have graduated from one of the best schools of California, but in cliffhangers, I have the intelligence of a rock.

No lie.