Chapter 8: Helpful Love Interests

Start from the beginning

"Oh boo hoo." Jiyoung rolled her eyes. "So troublesome for you to do your job."

"Its very troublesome, thank you." Hongbin replied with sass.

Jiyoung rolled her eyes again.

"Okay, well, thank you both." Gyutae said before turning and walking away.

I caught up to him and walked beside him as we exited the building and walking down the street to the grocery store. As we were walking, I pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I wanted to see our profiles." I spoke.

He watched too, as I went onto the website.

"Omo oppa!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked.

"You look so good!" I said, causing me to stop after realizing what I said.

"I do?" He asked, taking the phone from me and seeing for himself.

"Hmm, yeah." He nodded. "I turned out pretty well. Let's see about you."

"No!" I exclaimed, swiping my phone from him.

"Come on, Chewy~" He said. "You saw mine. It's only right for me to see your's."

I sighed before handing him my phone, knowing he was right. We started walking again and he went to my picture, me not looking. I suddenly hear him start snickering.

"What?" I asked, causing me to freak.

He just kept laughing. It caused me to reach for my phone but he pulled it away.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"You can see it if you can get it~" He said playfully.

I kept reaching for my phone, and he kept pulling it away. It was a constant loop of the game before I gave up. I sighed and just kept walking, not looking at him at all.

"It wasn't bad, Chewy." He spoke.

I continued to ignore him, looking straight or around at other things. Suddenly I felt him grab my hand, and putting my phone in it. I looked at him because of the shock.

"You look cute." He said as he was still holding my hand and phone. "And you have a really nice smile. I laughed because of how cute you were."

I stared at him, and he stared too before looking away and letting my hand go.

"There." He said. "Happy?"

"Y-Yes." I nodded, then looked down.

"Let's walk." He said then started walking.

I slightly smiled before catching up and walking beside him. We made our way to the grocery store where we shopped together.

*****

-Friday, June 29, 2018~6:15PM-

~DN.K's POV~

We were in our waiting room for Music Bank. Pop, Kaoru, and JC came to cheer us on. The three of them were sitting on the couch, watching the show while we were still getting ready for the performance.

I had just finished getting my hair and makeup done when I noticed JC rubbing the back of her neck, as if she was trying to massage it. I walked over and stood behind the couch as if I was watching the show. I continued to hear her make noises as if she was hurt. She suddenly stood up and started walking around, still trying to massage her back, only focused on that. I walked over to her.