Chapter 4

//Roxi's POV//

It was a few hours later and my and lip have been hanging out while the 4 kids,  plus Liam, sat in Debbie's room.

Me and Lip we're beyond high and drunk.  We had gone on a walk before that to Kash and grab and bought some nips.

He took me to under the train tracks but we decided to come home.

I got chilly in only my tank top so he took off his grey collar t shirt and put it on me.

But now we are back home and I'm laying in his bed with him eating oreos.

The scent on his shirt traveled up to my nose and all my anxiety had gone away.

"wanna do something stupid? " I giggled throwing an Oreo at him.

"What was that for?!  And sure why not"

"don't worry about it and okay follow meeeee" I jumped down off of lips bunk bed and ran down the stairs of his house.
I heard the thud of him jumping off his bed and he threw on a blue t shirt.

lip followed as I ran outside his house and to the right.  I made my way down the street walking as lip caught up to me.

He lit his cigarette,  as did I. "Why do you keep looking at your phone?" he asked.

"None of your business lip.  Anyone ever teach you to respect others privacy" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and I checked my phone once more. 
It suddenly started ringing but had no name on it.

//Lips POV//

Roxi picked it up "Yup I'm almost there"

I heard the voice through the phone,  "kluvbye" He said quickly

"kLuvBye" She answered and laughed a bit,  shoving her phone in your 

The dark haired girl skipped and ran into a dark ally way.

I groaned, "Rox! Homeless people live there! " I began to run after her and threw my cigarette butt on the ground.

I followed to see her at the end of the ally in the middle of jumping up on a fairly tall, skinny guy with Brown shortish hair and blue eyes.

"Will!! " She shouted happily.

"Hey temp" He smiled holding her up and hugging her.

"I missed you so much" She hopped off him and turned around to me, "this is lip!  lip this is my childhood friend Will. He's been in Chicago for a BMX thingy and sooo he came to say hi! " She said with her beautiful blue eyes, bigger than ever.

She was so smiley,  I've never seen her so happy for yanno the two days I've known her.

"Hey" I greeted this girls childhood friend, "how come we are meeting up in a dark ally way? "

Will laughed, "I forgot! " he pulled a freezer bag out of his pocket.  In the bag held 3 smaller sandwich baggys.

1 bag had shrooms,  the second bag had weed and the third one had a white substance. My heart began to race.

"Roxi, what the fuck is that?" I looked at her with stern eyes, I could read her facial expression,  she knew I was mad.

"it's nothing." She rolled her eyes and snatched the bag quickly, shoving it in her pocket. "Thanks Will I owe you one"

I was pissed, my blood was boiling and I had no clue what to say. I had no words.

"Pay me in Succ" Will said with a wink and a smirk.

Bad Sh*t (A Lip Gallagher love story) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara