Chapter 6

//Roxis POV//

We arrived to my house and I walked in to uncle Taz on the couch.

I walked passed him with Lip behind me and we went down to the basement and into my room. I closed the door behind him and locked it.

I didn't say a word and I lit a cigarette.
He took a seat in my bed and I scrambled through my bedroom drawers.

I grabbed a slim fit white tank top that really did compliment my boobs. Black shorts with lace up sides and I grabbed my white, lace bra and baby pink lace panties.

I walked by lip, "can you stay down here please? Just make sure you listen and if you hear anything serious please come"

Lip nodded and I grabbed my towels and headed upstairs. I went into the bathroom and started my shower.

//lips POV//

Roxianna left and went upstairs to shower. I sat on her bed and looked around the room, well basement.

The walls had a few posters, two dressers and two night stands. There was another bed covered by a blanket, I'm assuming where cherri slept.

~time skip~

"Fuck you!" Roxi shouted running down the stairs.  She unraveled the towel around her hair and she had her clothes on. She grabbed socks quickly, slipped them on and slipped on her black and white vans.

"Let's go let's go let's go! " She rushed running passed me.

I jumped up off her bed and followed her up the stairs.

I ran after her, "rox! " I shouted.

Her uncle stood at the front door and roxi ran strait into him.

He wrapped one arm around her neck and the other around her waist.

She squirmed, "hey get the fuck off her! " I ran towards them and grabbed her out of his grip.

"who the fuck are you?! Think your fuckin tough guy?! " Taz got in my face.

I punched him square in the nose, "who the fuck are you!?" I shouted back mocking him.

He stood up, grabbed my by my arms and threw me over the couch.

He ran at roxi and tackled her to the ground. I heard her head slam.

He began choking her, and as I stood up I saw her face turning blue.

He began punching her in her right eye over and over again. "NO BODY HAS THE RIGHT TO NOW WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON THIS FUCKING HOUSE YOU GOT THAT LITTLE SLUT?!" Taz screamed while spitting on her face.

I ran at him and tackled him off of roxi, while she gained her breathe back I smacked his head against the corner of the wall and punched him over and over again, blood rushing out of his nose and black and blue already over his eye.

His eye started to close and he was spitting up blood.

I stood up and kicked him in the stomach, Roxi got up and grabbed my arm, "LIP STOP" she whined.

"He's fucking hurting you! " She continued to pull at my arm and dragged me away from her uncles limp body. He was groaning.

"LET'S FUCKING GO! " she screamed at me running out the door. I followed behind her and we ran all the way back to my house.

She ran in and opened the fridge.

I followed her and gave her a look.

She grabbed a beer and cracked it open drinking more than half of it in a gulp.