chapter 9

The next morning I trotted downstairs in a newer outfit to try and get a guys attention. Lip still hasn't spoke to me, not that I want to talk to him but it'd be nice to feel like he cares.

Debbie,  Fiona, Carl Veronica and lip were all in the kitchen talking about what to do next about Veronicas wedding which was now back on

Debbie,  Fiona, Carl Veronica and lip were all in the kitchen talking about what to do next about Veronicas wedding which was now back on. Something that has to do with a priest.

My attention drew to Carl as he carried a goldfish over to the microwave and stuck it in.

Hw turned around and we all stared at him, "what? " He asked as if he didn't do anything.

I decided to go out for the day and just hang out with myself. I sat on the rugged old couch under the train tracks and thats when I met somebody.

Later that night Fiona sent me lip Ian and Carl to the church.
We showed up and pretended to drop Carl off to the preist.

We waited on the seats, "wanna watch Scarface again tonight? " Lip asked.

"Can't.got a date" Ian responded.

"Mandy date or Kash date?" He asked.

"Kash date"

"Your a slut man" Lip chuckled.

I laughed, "have fun tonight Ian" I winked.

"Gee thanks guys" He laughed a bit.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight Ian? Are you gunna be back? "

"Yeah I'll be back, but you can sleep in my bed I don't mind"

We heard a loud clang and a groan, we ran to the room where we left Carl with the priest. He was hunched over on the floor holding his balls while Carl was standing over him with a golden heavy thing, swinging it back and forth.

"Heh, looks like we have a priest for V's wedding" Lip chuckled.

We headed back to the house and Ian went on his date. He quickly came back and I was laying in his bed smoking a joint, that night we talked about our day.

Lip was up laying in his bed.
"How was your date? " I asked Ian.

"It was alright I guess. I mean, I don't know it was to weird. That's his families home you know"

"Damn.im sorry dude"

"It smelt like goat"

I let out a little snark, "pfft and you didn't expect that? "

"I don't know! If your gunna have a date at your house that smells like goat at least light insent"

I giggled.

"What about you Rox? How was your day? "

"It was okay" I made a quick look at lip and down at my outfit, "I met a guy" I smirked.