Chapter 3

//Roxi's Pov//

I woke up to Lips heavy but yet calming snoaring and his heavy arms around my body. I could feel he was shirtless.

I layed back with my eyes closed, Ive never had this comfort since my ex.

Lip groanded and gripped me tighter.

"I know your awake" He kissed my head.

I giggled a bit, "What time is it?"

I heard him turn and look down to lopk at the alarm clock.

"uhhh 11:55" He groaded rolling back over.

I jumped up and out of his grasp and hopped over him and to the ground. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" i shouted.

"What?" He asked concerngly looking down from his bed at me.

"I gotta go. im fucked. Uh.. Later lip thanks for everything!" I ran downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen joining for lunch.

"Uh hey guys! Uhm Ian fiona thank you so much for letting me stay, i have to go bye guys!" I shouted.

"TEXT ME!" Ian shouted.

"You text me! I gotta save your number!" I shouted running out the front door.

I ran all the way back to my house.

12:05.

I ran through the door, "Hey sorry im late" Styx shot a look at me.

"Im sorry im sorry i know i know just go to work okay!"

He didnt speak a word to me and pushed past me, leaving for work.

Cherri and Asher were sitting in the living room plotting one of their little schemes. Whatever it was.

"Hey guys, how was last night?"

"Hi temp, it was alright i guess" Cherri answered. Asher was to busy to be bothered, hes like this when he gets super into something.

"I missed you" I smiled at cherri.

"I missed you too but where were you?"

"I was at a friend's house for the night, dont worry I was safe"

"okay.." Cherri answered.

"Wheres uncle Taz?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"He hasnt came home. no one knows yet" She shrugged.

I nodded, "sounds like him. Whatd you guys have for lunch?"

"Styx made us sandwiches a little while ago"

"Thats good" I smiled.

Suddenly my phone went off, I looked at the text.

..- Hey its Ian

R- Hey, what are you doin today?

I- I have work til 7 tonight why whats up?

R- Well my brother is working all day and no one knows where my uncle is. He never came home last night.. Im kind of anxious. Do you think you can come over after?

I- Yeah of course.

R- Thank you so much

I- No problem, ill come and help whenever you need it. Do you feel safe being there?

R- I mean im nervous but i dont know chicago well enough to take the kids out.

I- Come over to my house for the day. Let me talk to Fiona real quick, get your stuff together and get the kids stuff ready.