Chapter 7

SMUT WARNING

//Roxi's POV//

Lip put me down and he shut the door behind us.

"Get up there" He said, pointing to his bed.

I nodded and jumped up and he followed.

He hovered over on top of me and began to attack my neck. His smooth lips and his tongue traced my neck.

I let out a soft moan and I felt his smirk form against my neck.

He traced back up to my lips and I bit his lip as he kissed me

He traced back up to my lips and I bit his lip as he kissed me. "A lip biter huh? " He smirked at me a me began nibbling at my lower lip.

I ruffled my hands through his hair and I felt my body arch just by the form of his kiss. His tongue forced its way in between my lips and I accepted.

His hand cuffed my face and his body pressed against me.

I felt his hard on rub against me through his jeans, "mmm" I moaned into his lips.

I tugged at his shirt and tore it off him. He did the same with my tank top and smirked at the sight of my boobs.

"Cute bra" He winked.

I chuckled and flipped him over so I was on top of him.

I began to grind against him. I shoved my face into his neck and kissed it. Slowly beginning to suck on it leaving a trail of Hickeys from his neck to his chest.

Every move I made on him he let out a soft groan, as if he was trying to hide it

I made my move down his body and unbuckled his belt, along with the button to his jeans.

I gripped his hard on from outside his jeans and he let out a uncontrollable moan.

I smirked and unzipped his pants. I pulled them off and ran my hand over his boxers.

"Holy shit he's huge! " I said to myself. Or at least I thought I said it to myself until I heard him laughing.

I looked up at him and laughed, "shut up I thought that was in my head"