Chapter 8

//Roxis POV//

Everybody scrambled around the house the next morning getting ready for school.

I rolled over and followed Ian down the stairs.

"Full kitchen, jeez it's cold down here"I laughed.

Fiona was freaking out and Steve stood next to her.

Him and Ian were engaged in a full conversation until Kev caught my attention.

"Good choice! The flyers are a bunch of fags! " He shouted.

I chuckled.

"You goin to school roxi? " Fiona asked.

"Nah. Not enrolled"

She smiled, "go to school with the boys! Let's go everyone out! "

I sighed looking at the clothes I was in. "I don't have a jacket and I'm in shorts"

"Jeans in my room, borrow one of Ian's jackets" Fiona shouted

I ran upstairs and changed into a pair of Fiona's skinny black jeans and grabbed one of Ian's jacket.

I ran down, "ready? "

"School time everyone out" Fiona shouted.

I ran out behind Ian and it was time to engage in my first day of school, even tho I'm not enrolled.

//time skip throughout the day//

Everyone gave me weird looks while I sat with lip and Ian. I knew they didn't recognize me and they could tell I wasn't a Gallagher.

School was over, Ian went to work and lip went off somewhere.

I walked around, exploring wondering whether I should go home or not.

Earlier in the day Ian told me I should so I can pack clothes and whatever I needed, so I just took the chance to do it anyways.

I made my way home walking passed a wall saying Ian Gallagher is a dead man.
I looked up to see three guys standing in front of lip with his arm around, Karen jackson.

I snarled and listened into the conversation hoping lip wouldn't notice me.

I kept my head down leaning against the wall.

"And every other guy she's blown in the 10th grade" I heard lip say.

All of a sudden the three boys started attacking him and I made eye to eye contact with Karen.

I felt my heart racing and my blood flowing. 'Fucking asshole.' I muttered walking passed them.

I made my way to the Gallagher's and sat on the stairs.

"Hey roxi" Fiona said to me, she was talking to a blonde police officer.

"Hi." I said looking down lighting my cigarette.

They continued to talk and the cop spoke, "hey lip, there a body on the end of that? "

"Jesus Christ lip what happened" She said bringing him inside.

I ignored them and finished my cigarette after the police officer walked away.

I walked in and looked at Frank who was drinking a beer watching Veronica fix up lip.

They were talking about someone named aunt ginger and how Frank's been cashing in her checks. But she's dead.

I took Frank's beer, "you're a fucking idiot" I snorted at him drinking his beer.