Chapter 4: Night at the Ranger School

Start from the beginning

Rhythimi shook her head, snapping out of it. "Oh, Rena! You should probably get dressed." She suggested, starting to push me towards our shared closet.

I just raised an eyebrow and looked down at what I was wearing: black yoga pants and a navy blue tank top. "What's wrong with this?" I asked, curious as to why she wanted me to get dressed so early in the morning.

"Just get dressed, okay?" She rolled her eyes, shoving me into the closet.

I dangerously emerged from the closet and glared at Rhythimi, more than just a little annoyed. "No thanks." I softened my glare, then let out a heavy sigh. "I'm comfortable in the clothes I'm wearing, thank you very much."

Rhythimi just slapped her forehead and groaned. "Fine...at least put on shoes." She insisted, and I gave in to that request.

I slipped into a pair of black flat shoes, and the three of us (counting Mightyena) exited the dorm room. Rhythimi's Eevee still remained asleep in her bed. He's always sleeping, according to Rhythimi. Anyways, we rounded the corner and walked down the hallway to our right until we reached the Commons Area, and I immediately noticed a few things.

One: practically everyone was out of their dorm rooms and hanging out in here. And I mean everyone.

Two: there was a ginger-haired girl that had a bob-length haircut giving me a harsh glare. What's her problem? She had a Purrloin sitting in her lap, who was also glaring at me ferociously. Oh-kay then... May I ask why?

Three: Keith was pacing back and forth, and he nearly tripped over absolutely nothing but air when he saw us coming. Buizel was napping on the chair next to him. Huh, kind of like his master. He's extraordinarily lazy.

"It's about time!" Keith whisper-yelled, very annoyed. "You kept us waiting, Rhyth!" Keith was a little ticked off, crossing his toned arms tightly.

"Well soooorry!" She sassed him back, and I could tell an argument was about to break out. "It's not my  fault that your new girlfriend is so freaking dang stubborn!" Rhythimi stared at Keith with an all-knowing grin at that last part.

My eyes immediately darted over to her. "Wait what!? No, no, no."

"ACK!" Keith started to choke on air, offended by her little sidebar comment. "She's not my girlfriend!"

"Good. No reason for you to date that tramp." The ginger girl bitterly spat out her insult directly at me, very snarky like. A vein bulged from my forehead at that comment.

My eye just twitched, and I felt myself beginning to lose my unpredictable temper. "Why you little bitch---" I was fuming mad as I charged for her, getting ready to stab her. Keith quickly intercepted my attack and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. He held me there until I stopped thrashing.

Everyone just sweatdropped at my outburst, and no one was about to speak up to the spoiled brat who talked down to me so cruel just a moment before.

"Are you done...?" Rhythimi sweatdropped again, looking me over with a worried look.

I took in a deep breath, then plastered a fake smile across my lips. "I am calm, perfectly calm." I smiled like an innocent little angel, totally bullshitting everything I just said.

Everyone breathed out heavily, very relieved. But of course I was lying. When am I not? I charged at her again (this time, my intention was to strangle her), but of course, Keith intercepted it again, but this time he scooped me up and carelessly threw me over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I whisper-yelled, thrashing about as I commanded him to unhand me. I was trying to throw punches and having little to no success. I could practically see Mightyena smile and laugh at this. He's used to me being so professional, not... Well, a teenager.