"If we all wanted the same thing?" Jimin asked with his head adorably tilted to the side. Jungkook nodded in response to the question.

Jimin pondered for a moment, "If it was something that I really really wanted, then I'd be willing to fight for it." He jokingly lifted his two fists.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes wrinkling and his bunny teeth peeking through his lips. He stood up and
pulled the smaller into a tight embrace, "Thanks hyung, that really helped. I can always count on my cute omega to cheer me up."

"I'm gonna have to sway Jimin hyung into choosing me." He concluded.
—-

At lunch, Jungkook protectively held Jimin the whole time. The omega sat in between his legs and the taller often rested his chin on the smaller's head while wrapping his strong arms over the boy.

Jungkook told as many jokes as he could to keep Jimin smiling and laughing. The others watched in silence.

The bell had rung.
"Jimin. Go on without us." Namjoon stated.

Jimin wanted to ask why but instead, nodded and strolled off.
"Now Jungkook," Namjoon turned his gaze to the youngest, "would you like to explain to us why you're being so petty?"

Jungkook gave a sharp gaze to his hyung, "If Jimin hyung is really going to choose one of us then I won't lose. Remember we all agreed that there would be no hard feelings no matter who he chose? Anyways, I'm doing everything I can so he'll love me. I'm serious hyungs, don't look down on me just because I'm the youngest."

Seokjin smacked the back of his head, "where are your manners? And okay, I get what you're trying to say. None of us are not serious about Jimin. We just... never fought over him because we were all friends and we didn't want to use underhanded techniques to make him choose one over the other."

The group stood in a thick silence.
Yoongi broke it,
"You understand, right Jungkook? From this point on, we won't hold back either."

Jungkook smirked, "Go ahead, I'm willing to fight for his love."

—-

To Jimin, the rest of the day seemed... off.

During psychology class, Namjoon was a lot more touchy while Hoseok seemed kinder and less playful than usual.

"It's like they swapped personalities?" Jimin wondered.

The two alphas walked Jimin to his next class. The omega was sandwiched between the two tall men. Before, it seemed natural to him, but now he realized how small he was in comparison.

Hoseok carried his binder and pencil case even when Jimin said he didn't need to. They also kept asking questions like, "are you too cold?" Or "is all this walking making you tired?"

When they arrived at his vocal class, Jimin grabbed his stuff from Hoseok and said a small "Thanks" and "bye". The atmosphere around those two seemed different from usual. Jimin hated to think this, but it made him uncomfortable.

Fourth period had the same odd atmosphere,
"Hey Jimin, you sang good."
Yoongi actually complimented Jimin on his singing!

Seokjin stepped out for a moment then returned with drinks for himself and Jimin, "you must be thirsty after all that singing right? Don't strain your vocal cords."
Jimin gratefully took the drink, "thanks hyung, how much was it? I'll pay you back."
"Don't worry about it, I'm your hyung, let me treat you."

Jimin knew a drink wasn't that expensive but he still hated constantly being on the receiving end.

"Ji-min-ie~" he heard a voice behind him sing. The smaller was embraced from behind.

Jimin recognized the voice and turned his head, "Taetae?! What are you doing here?"
Taehyung grinned, "skipping class to see you~"

Taehyung spun Jimin around to embrace his front side.
"You shouldn't skip class!" Jimin scolded him even though he wanted to melt into the warm hug.

Taehyung kissed the temple of Jimin's head, "don't worry about it, we're literally doing nothing in that class. I'd rather be here with you."

There it was, Taehyung's adorable smile that Jimin could not say no to.

"Get back to class Tae." Seokjin shooed.
"Yeah leave." Yoongi coldly stated.
His hyungs could say no though.

—-

Jimin knew something was going on.

He saw his notifications,
"Lets walk home together!"
"Wanna stop by the mall for ice cream? My treat"
"Wanna watch the movie that just came out?"
And so on.

He turned his phone off and left school without telling any of them.

When he was halfway towards home, he heard running footsteps.

"Jimin hyung!" Jimin stopped and turned around. It was Jungkook followed by the others.

Jungkook caught up to Jimin, "I tried texting and calling you but you didn't respond so I got worried." The brunet panted.

The others caught up with the two.

Jimin bit his lip, "I'm sorry guys, I just wanted time to myself... I felt a bit suffocated."

"Suffocated? I... we just wanted to treat you like a princess..." Hoseok reasoned.

"No, right now you're acting like servants, not princes." Jimin snapped, "Listen, I am perfectly capable of doing things for myself. Omegas aren't as weak as media portrays them to be. And, I don't want to rub off as rude or pretentious or anything because I know you guys don't have any ill intentions but..." Jimin took a deep breath, "give me some space for now. I need it."

The six watched as Jimin walked away.

—-

The six sat in a fast food joint. It was silent and they barely touched their drinks.

"I shouldn't have started this." Jungkook regretted.

"No, we shouldn't have played along." Namjoon assured.

"Did this make him hate me?" Hoseok worried.

"I should have considered his feelings more." Seokjin sighed.

Yoongi looked around at all the sullen faces, "Guys, this pity party is hella depressing."

"I agree with Yoongi hyung." Taehyung spoke gently, "what happened, happened. It's a shame but we can't change the past. What we can do is think more about Jimin in the future and what will make him happy."

They looked at Taehyung hopefully, Yoongi continuted, "you heard him, he just needs time to think. Knowing Jimin, he isn't the type to carry grudges. It'll all be better by tomorrow."

All of their phones buzzed.

Jiminie 🌸: are you all free right now? Can you meet me at our usual meeting spot?

"Or maybe it'll be better by today." Yoongi corrected himself.

—-

The sun was setting. They met at an alley, people never used the area much so it became their meeting spot.

They all arrived.

Namjoon took a deep breath, "Chim... are you choosing one of us right now?" He asked.

Jimin looked at the expectant men. He nodded and then spoke,
"You're right. I have already made up my mind."

Jimin turned to the side and gazed down at the tiled flooring. He then clenched his fist and looked at the six with a newfound determination.

"I choose..."

***
Author's note:

HAHA CLIFFHANGER

Tysm for 30k views!

Also I didn't expect this chapter to be this long.

Also also I'm on summer break now so I'll hopefully finish this story in the next few weeks or so.

Peace