Oswald x Reader - Part 2

Dun play it yet, child.

After a little adorable reunion of Oswald speaking again, he explained that he only spoke to make Mickey and Y/N at least be happy.

Y/N was very grateful.

Mickey had happy tears rolling down his cheeks for the past 5 minutes now.

Y/N was making herself at home while cuddling with the adorable little bunnies.

She was reading them a story while sitting on a nest like bed in the bunnies' room. Bunnies were all around her
(I legit want this ;-;)

Some fell asleep while some eagerly sat on her lap, listening to every detail

"-And the young fairy learned that she should never lie to anyone. And with that, she lived happily ever after. The end." Y/N finished as she closes the book.

Some stretched their adorable little arms, and some yawned, and some were already asleep.

"Wow! You remind me of mommy!" One exclaimed.

Y/N's heart sank as she remembers Ortensia's incident.

Tears were forming out of the corner of her eyes.

"Oh no! Now look, you made auntie cry!" One exclaimed.

"Is okay, auntie! I dun know why u cwy cwy but it okay!" A much more younger one exclaimed as he/she hugged Y/N.

"T-thank you.. and, its okay. I'm fine. I just... remembered some sad thoughts." Y/N managed to say as she wipes the tears with her sleeves.

She shakes her head fast and shows them a (big fat fake) bright smile. "I'm all better now! Its like it never happened!"

"Yay! She happy again!"

Y/N smiles as she caresses their heads. She leans on the edge and her eye lids threatened to fall.

Which did after a few seconds.

Oswald walks past the kid's room. He sees the door open, just a little creak.

He wonders why it was silent. He slowly opens it and pops his head in. The sight made him smile.

He slowly opens it more and goes over to the blankets. He places one on Y/N and he picked up the bunny children and arranged them on one place so that he could just put a big blanket on them.

Once he did, he smiles at his work and goes out of the room, slowly closing the door.

After a 3 hour nap, Y/N wakes up. She finds a blanket on top of her and the children.

She blinks a couple times as she smiles. "Oh Ozzy. Still as much of a gentleman as always." She whispers ad she sees the bunny children slowly waking up.