Bendy x Reader: The Differences

I am so so sorry for making 2 Bendy x Readers! The reason is that I have thought of this idea and I just thought his personality fit into this more, I guess.. but hey! I still made on! Now, onto the oneshot! BTW I might start adding titles. Yah I just might
-----
Ahh, Bendy and Y/N, such inseparable little children. Well, they used to be, until now even.

Many things that happened in the past, being compared to the ones done in the future.
Like: Holding Hands in Public

Age: 4 and 5
"Hey Y/N! Do you want to hold hands?" Bendy asked as joyfully as ever "Of course Bendy!" Y/N replied while immediately holding his hand. They skipped around the sidewalk with their parents just following behind them.

"Awe look at that! They're like brothers and sisters! Don't you think?" "They're so cute!" "They look like siblings!"

Many comments were heard from the people passing them. The two heard and smiled as bright as the sun, or even brighter. "Thank you!" They said in sync. Some giggled and just couldn't hold onto their sanity for how cute they are.
-----
Now what about if they grew up?

Age: 17 and 18

"Hey Y/N?" Bendy asked "Yes Bendy? Is something wrong?" She replied while facing towards him while still walking.

Bendy had a cheeky grin and said "Wanna hold hands~?" Y/N became flustered "S-seriously Bendy?"

"Awe come one! Just like the old times!" Bendy pleaded. She chuckled and replied "Bendy, that was years ago, and we were kids back then"

"But we are still bestfriends, right?" Bendy asked with a bit of sadness laced in his voice. "Of course we are you doofus!" Y/N replied happily.

"Then can we please hold hands!?" Bendy pleaded once again. She rolled her eyes and took Bendy's hands. He smiled in victory and they continued walking.

"Oh my gosh they're so cute together!" "OTP!" "I don't know them, but I ship them!" "They're like a couple!"

Y/N heard some and blushed. Bendy smirked as Y/N glared at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead.

Bendy shrugged and they continued walking. Hand in hand
------
From being called siblings to lovers? What a big difference indeed.

Now how about if they bring each other gifts? Or one brings gifts to the other?

Age: 5 and 6

"Bendy!" She called out while knocking on the door. It swung open and Bendy hugged her immediately. "Hi Y/N!" "Hi Bendy! I have something for you!"

"Really? What is it?!" He asked excitedly as he let go of her. "TA-DA!!!" She said while holding out a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.

"Awe! Thanks Y/N!" Bendy replied while getting them from her hands and hugging her again "You're welcome as always!"
-----
How cute, now imagine that happening with them all grown up

Age: 17 and 18

"Y/N! I got something for you!" Bendy said as he knocked on her door. "Oh hey Bendy!" She paused for a moment to scan Bendy and smirked. "Would you look at that. Its funny small things change through time"

Bendy's face was coated with blush as he hesitantly hand her the chocolate and the flowers "You know me too well Bends"

-----