The Shooting of Bartender! King Dice x Reader

BTW, this 'studio'  is magical, so that means we don't have to leave for the shooting. That's how lazy I am.

Author Chan -  Hello Y/N! Glad you could make it!

Y/N -  Hi Author Chan! I'm glad to be here too

Author Chan -  Good! Now study these!

Author Chan throws a bunch of papers to Y/N.

Author Chan -  Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go and check on the others, to make sure the uh studio doesn't burn down because Cuphead is teaching Bendy how to cook.

Y/N reads the script then looks at Author chan, then back to the paper.

Y/N -  I thought this was a King Dice x Reader episode.

Author Chan screams from the other room

Author Chan -  You'll see! Hey! Hey! Don't touch that! That's my precious frying pan! Use the other one!

Y/N flops down on the couch and proceeds to study them.

Screams and yells could be heard from the kitchen.

Every time Y/N tries to study a line, yelling could be heard.

Y/N - okay, its finally time! A date with the ---

Author Chan -  I said not that one!

Y/N growls then says it again.

Y/N - My friends ca----

Cuphead -  EVERY FRYING PAN IS PRECIOUS TO YOU!

Y/N's eye twitches, then goes back to reading again.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something then clashes and pots and pans could be heard from the kitchen

Author Chan -  CUPHEAD! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

Cuphead -  DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR CLUMSINESS!!

Author Chan -  Why you little!

They were then running around the studio like five year olds, with Author Chan chasing Cuphead.

Author Chan -  COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWERP!

Y/N just sat there, her mouth still opened, while watching Author Chan turning on her demon mode (Its not literal) while chasing Cuphead.

Mugman sits next to Y/N and closes her mouth.

Mugman -  This always happens.

Y/N nodded and got some popcorn from the table.

Bendy walks out of the kitchen. When he saw Author Chan being the demon she is, he turns around and goes back to the kitchen.

*/Le Magical Timeskip\*
Police -  Miss, how did the fire start?

Author Chan -  Well sir Cupface over here started shooting and hit the gas by 'accident'

Cuphead -  Don't expect me to be awesome at aiming! Even tho I'm awesome at doing most of the things!

Police -  Okay, and what did he use to shoot?

Author Chan -  His finger.

Police looked confused then turns to Cuphead, then back to Author Chan

Author Chan -  Don't ask

The police nodded and got a weird ass looking person who turned out to be a wizard and fixed the studio.