Felix x Creepypasta! Reader

I'm sorry! I cant help myself  ;-;

So your Creepypasta here is called The Reflection. You can travel through mirrors, and become the reflection of the person using it. But of course you have your own identity.
-------
It was one fine morning, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, (On days like these kids like you, should be---- Fine I'll stop)

The crew are taking a small break in the city.

They booked in a hotel and right now, The BBrothers are napping, the Cup and Mug brothers are taking a stroll in the park, and Felix is chilling in his room.
-----
"So I heard there's like an Adventure Crew kinda thing, or whatever in the city. It said that they're staying for like a day or two"

"And how and where did you hear that?"

The H/C haired girl raised a brow  "Do you even know me?"

He shook his head and sat down.

"Hey Slendy, mind if I go pay them a visit?"

"Not at all"

-----

Felix was brushing his fur while humming a cheerful tune.

"I think that's good"

He went to the mirror and admired his reflection.

"And I'm correct"

He was looking at his reflection and suddenly he saw it blink. "Wait what?"

He inspected it closer again and it blinked again.

He rubbed his eyes and saw a girl instead of his reflection.

He stumbled back and the girl in the mirror giggled (Cause I'm talking to the girl in the mirror~)

The girl had S/C skin a E/C right eye, and the other one was all red from blood, H/L H/C hair. She had scars on her arms and legs, it looked like it was cut from sharp shards.

"Hi!"

Felix screamed and stumbled back more.

"Oh no! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm Y/N!"

"Wait.. how... what?... who... your.... blood... scars.... mirror...... girl" Felix was struggling to make a full sentence.

She giggled again and stepped out of the mirror.

Felix was very surprised and scared and fascinated at the same time.

I mean sure, he has faced countless monsters on his adventures, but a girl stepping out of a mirror? That's definitely new.

"Are you okay, sir?"

Felix nodded and stood up. "I'm just uh what do you call this? Surprised?"

"Heh, a lot of people's reactions are like that. So, what's your name?"

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Felix"

"Nice to meet you, Felix!"

They both shook hands, well hand and paw.

When they came in contact, Felix shivered, her hand was very cold.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to mention... that"

"I-its okay"

"Hehe, I need to go back now, Slendy must be looking for me by now"

"Slendy? As in Slenderman?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh okay then"

"Bye!"

She ran and jumped into the mirror.