Jock! Cuphead x Diva! Reader

"Why cant I be like her?!"

"I know right! She's just... perfect!"

"Poor Lily"

"She's getting picked on, again?!"

"Why are you surprised?! They always do this!"

"Dayum, she's hot"

"Trust me, if you say that to her face, lets just say that I'll be asking for pictures from the afterlife."

"No one is better than her!"

"She's the walking definition of perfect!"

"How famous is she in this place?"

"New girl, lets just say that if you aren't well known, and she says your name, you're famous"

"Charlotte and Stacie sure are lucky to be her gang."

"I know right!"

"Had enough, nerd~?" Charlotte, the typical blonde, pale skin, make up lover, cooed, chin high.

Lily said nothing.

"Hey! We're talking! Answer!" Stacie, a red head, freckled, hot headed, second in command in the cheer leading team, yelled as she yanked her hair.

"Y-yes. P-p-please. Stop" Lily begged.

"Finally you're begging" Stacie said as she harshly lets go of her hair.

"I got this, ladies" The leader, or known as Y/N, the H/C haired girl, announced.

They both nod and step aside. "Up" Y/N commanded. Lily obeyed and stood up quickly.

Y/N chuckles "Good." She gets a hold of her ear and drags her to an empty classroom, with the two following behind.

She pushes Lily in and gets in herself. Leaving the two girls outside. "I'll take care of her" Y/N smirked as she said that.

The two girls giggle and nod.

Y/N closes the door and locks it. She glances at Lily who was now huddled up in a corner.

She grabs her phone and plays a recording. It sounded like to girls fighting. Yelling and crashed could be heard. She made sure it was loud.

She trotted over to Lily and bent down to her level. "Hey. You okay, Lily? Where's the part that's painful?"

"M-my head. That throw was real strong."

Y/N sighs "I'm so sorry, Lily." She brings her hand to her head and green and F/C particles emitted from her hand.

"Its okay. You're not the one who chose this for you. Its your mom, remember?"

"I'm just sad.. cause.. out of all the people, it just had to be you. I mean, I'm not saying that I want others to get hurt, I'm just saying that... uh.. never mind." Y/N explains with a sigh.

"You're good. If they hurt you and I'm not with you, call me, okay?" Y/N adds.

"Okay. See you after school, Y/N." Lily says as she hugs her

"Yeah. See you" Y/N replies as she hugs back.

Y/N stands up and Lily stays sitting down.

"I'll act like you've done worse things to me" Lily whispered. Y/N nods, guilty and goes to her phone that was set on a table close to the door.

She flashes a smile before taking a deep breath and putting on a fake smirk.

"So. Is she dead?" Stacie asks, half jokingly. Key word, half.