Video Game Character! Mickey x Pro Gamer! Reader === Part 2

No One POV

You saw.......

Mickey..... as in THE Mickey Mouse from the game.

You were wide eyed. You never knew he could get out of the game. You looked around and saw your Science Teacher, Mr. Gomez (Original, I know)

Mickey turned around and saw you, pink dusting his cheeks. He looks away and you looked confused. You went near Mr. Gomez, cautiously.

You tapped his shoulder and he turns around and nervously says "Oh.. h-hi, Ms. Y/N... w-what are you d-doing here?"

You reply with a straight face as you pointed at Mickey. "Explain" you simply said.

He sighs and sits down. He pats a stool next to him and you sat on it. Mickey just sits on the other chair and listened to what he was gonna say.

"Ms. Y/N, I was currently making an experiment, I was messing around with some very powerful elements and accidentally sent the uh thing to the computer and into the game. I tried stopping it, but I was too late. It had already did something to Mickey's code and he, well he was sent through the computer." You blink a couple of times and say  "Well, what happened, happened. But, how do we get Mickey back to the game?"

He stroked his chin, as if he was thinking of something very important, which, he was.

His eyes widened as he thought of an idea. And then frowns. "I.. have no idea"

You mentally face palm and turn to look at Mickey. It was if he was staring at you while lost in thought. He came back to reality and looks away. You raised an eyebrow and turned to look back at Mr. Gomez. "Well, I need to go back to my dorm. I'll try to process this as best as I can"

He nods and you walk outside before sending another glance at Mickey. You smile, and he smiles back, blushing.

You walk to your dorm room, go inside, and flop on your comfy, comfy bed.

<~Mr. Gomez's POV~>
Oh dammit dammit dammit... how do I get him back to the game I thought as I paced around the room. Mickey stayed silent all of the time. As if he was in a very deep void of thoughts.

Suddenly, my computer started shaking violently, and the screen was glowingly very brightly. I widened my eyes as I jump behind the couch with Mickey following.

We heard an explosion. We braced ourselves as the light began to die down.

I checked cautiously as I saw more video game characters. There, I saw Oswald, Cuphead, Mugman, Bendy, Boris, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Fanny, Felix, and Cala Maria (Cause why not?)

They all looked very confused. Mickey suddenly jumps out and hugs Oswald, well, all of them.

<~Y/N's POV~>
I nervously got on stage, thinking since Mickey's probably not gonna be in the character selection. I cautiously sat down and took a deep breath. I went on to the next game.

Shooting Mania

I nervously clicked on the button and was sent to the character's selection. To my surprise, it wasn't only Mickey that was missing, ALL of the characters were missing.

Everyone was shocked, including myself. I turn to the hallway to see Mr. Gomez and the characters slowly walking towards us. My eyes widened to the size of plates.

The teacher went to the microphone and said  "What is this?! Explain this at once, Mr. Gomez!"

~After Minutes of Boring Explanation~

They all were still in shock.

*/LE MAGICAL TIMESKIP\*
A few days have passed and the school decided to have the video game characters as students here at school.

They made clones of the characters in the game, so that we can still enjoy the game.

I have recently gotten close friends with Oswald, well, we are pretty much bestfriends. I'm friends with all the video game characters, but Oswald is just like a brother to me.

Right now, we were talking about
Some embarrassing memories and mistakes that we made in the past.

"--and I kinda tripped on a rubber ducky and fell face first into the ground. A kid then randomly started singing 'EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP' and he uh also purposely face plant. I quickly stood up and blushed from embarrassment, with Mickey not helping by laughing"

He said while rubbing the back of his neck with blush covering his face, I laughed and hugged him "At least it was funny, am I right or am I right?"
He chuckled as he hugged back,after a couple of seconds we broke the hug

I looked at the time Guess its time for math I stood up and offered my hand.

<~Mickey's POV~>
I was walking around looking for Y/N, it was time for Math, we both have the same classes, I sure am lucky, aren't I? I haven't told her my feelings yet. I was planning on doing it tomorrow.

I smiled to myself as I continued. I looked to my left and saw Oswald and Y/N on a bench laughing and talking with Oswald blushing. Oswald said something while blushing and Y/N looked laughed and hugged him. He happily hugged back

I felt my blood boil. Oh no he didn't. He is not allowed to get MAH girl.
She stood up and offered her hand. They were still talking a little bit. I couldn't take it anymore I cant believe I'm doing this

I stomped over there and Oswald waved at me when I was right behind Y/N. She turned around slightly and I grabbed her by the shoulders lightly. I then placed my lips onto hers.

I opened my eyes and saw her a blushing mess. I broke it and held her hand.

"We wouldn't want to be late for math now, would we?" I asked. She shyly nodded and we went to the classroom. I looked at Oswald and he was giving me a thumbs up and a smile. I smiled back and we went inside the classroom.

*/LE MAGICAL TIMESKIP TO AT LEAST TWO MONTHS\*
<~Mickey's POV~>
I know that in my game, they used to think that I was the worst, right? Well that changed when I became a student here.

I became one of the most popular and loved student of the school. And the best part was, I got my crush to be my girlfriend.

I was on the stage, accepting my reward for helping my school win a basketball game against a different school. I was the MVP. Crazy, huh?

Everyone cheered for my name. I went to the microphone for my thank you speech.

I took a deep breath and said  "I would like to thank all of you, for your support. I just can't express how much I am happy right now. I used to be the most hated character, and yes I know, but look at me now, being one of the most lovable one of the school. And let me just take this time to break the forth wall and say, Readers, if you think that everyone hates you and everyone despises you and such, just remember to stay strong, who knows, your time might, and will come. Just keep on staying on the right path and don't let the haters bring you down. You are not worthless, alright? So don't mind them haters cause like the saying goes,'Haters gotta hate'"

"Why you gon' do dis?!". "I JUST FIXED THE FORTH WALL LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO" "I LEGIT JUST REGRET THIS DAY" "WE ARE IN A STORY?!" "WHAT THE HECK IS A FORTH WALL?!?!"

I chuckle as they all complained about the forth wall and stuff. Then a portal opened up and Author Chan slapped me and then disappeared. I held my cheek in where she slapped me and Y/N tackled hug me.

I hugged back and everyone cheered once again. I gave her a peck on the forehead but she kissed me right after. I kissed back.

You're my MVP...

Finally boios, I am done!!! Sorry for not updating that much, for I am always putting the Pro in Procrastinate. Anyways, Happy Reading! Thanks for reading this!

Catch'all on the flipside!!

Author Chan, out!