Bendy x Reader - In a Different World

In an alternate universe from ours, humans don't exist, but instead exist as fictional characters. And fictional characters, are real.

A small group of friends consisting of 5, were huge fans of Y/N and Friends.

It was a group of characters that had their own movie, game and even merchandise! And no, their establishment isn't aimed towards kids just because of the name. In fact, it is mostly aimed towards mature people. Because of the content.

The group of friends who were toons, consisted of Cuphead, Mugman, Bendy, Boris, and Felix.

Each of them being bias towards a character from the fictional group.

Cuphead being biased towards a tsundere badass named Star.

Mugman,his brother, being biased towards the sister of Star--who was the complete exact opposite--Comet. Unlike Star, she was NOT a dere, she was sweet and cute but can become violent if it comes down to it.

Felix, being in love--Not in a weird way-- with the geek and nerd who was outgoing, entitled as Cake.

Boris, had a favorite for the youngest member of their group, Bun Bun, she was an 11 year old who was practically the goofiest out of all of them.

And lastly Bendy, he found himself being more drawn towards Y/N, the leader of their gang. She was considered as the Wildcard, (Random fact, I go by this title in our friend group IRL. No joke), being known for many talents. She was practically the model of the word perfect. (This description isn't true for me tho)

The gang were watching separately, either in phones or laptops, or computers, or iPads or tablets.

They were watching, or some reading, fanfics, based on their favorite character.

Bendy, was reading from a website named Wattpad. He was reading a Y/N x Male!Reader Book.

He blushed as he thought of  the scenes being actual events occurring in real life.

A notification popped up saying that a new animation about Y/N was made.

He squealed silently as he went and watched it. It was an animation meme. Named The Crush Song. By reading this, he had a bad feeling about it.

He watched it and the video showed Y/N singing the crush song towards a guy who was supposedly her love interest, who goes by the name of (Any Boy Name You Want)

Bendy was fueled with rage. Yeah, he was designed to be her love interest but, Bendy does NOT ship them AT ALL.

In the fictional world, where Y/N just finished doing the Crush Song Meme, she went to her and her friends house and just flopped down on the couch. Slouching.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Cake asked while eating a... cake.

"Oh I don't know, its just that they made me a love interest that I don't even like. No big deal" Y/N replied sarcastically.

Cake shakes her head and sits down next to her. "You know. I'm getting really tired of this shiz. Being famous is hard work"

"Tell me about it" Y/N replied while hiding her face in her hands.

Star came down the stairs. "What's up with her?"

"Dawe, I was gonna make a joke about that!" Comet complained while she was walking out of the bathroom.

Star rolls her eyes and sits down on a bean bag next to the couch. "Is it about (Any Boy Name You Would Like To Use)?"

"Its not obvious enough?" Y/N replied. Comet, sensing the sarcasm and hatred for the guy in her voice, she shoves a snicker to her face.