Chapter 8: "...Dinosaurs by the Sea..."

Chapter visuals above ⬆️
A/N:
P: Hi guys... you have every right to be mad at us, but we are very sorry, especially me. Me and J kinda just weren't prepared for how much of a struggle it would be to update weekly and do everything else in our lives that was happening. Also there were a few surprises that occurred in our lives that kinda took first priority (no neither of us had a child 😑😂 ) so sorry about that. We're now on holiday tho, so we should be able to make the rest of the story. We've planned the whole story out so all we have to do is make them into chapters.
So just to recap, thanks and sorry for the wait and hope you guys understand.

Now enjoy this chapter and expect the next one to be just as enticing.

Love P & J

ANGELICA'S POV

"Dinosaur... GRRRRR!!!" Prospèro exclaimed suddenly.

"Oh god... you actually just did that..." I said, trying not to cry from how much it hurt to laugh.

Luckily, I could hear Prospèro laugh with me.

As I'm trying to calm down, I realised that I had never properly heard him laugh. It sounded so foreign to me, so unlike him. At best, I heard him chuckle smugly or huff out a briefly amused laugh.

But never have I heard a genuine laugh.

It was nice... like music to my ears. He sounded more carefree and pure, like he was actually just enjoying the moment and not trying to make a deal or make a scene.

It was fascinating to listen to for the brief time that I did, but when he finally calmed down, he looked at me and sighed in embarrassed amusement.

"You ready for our 'Sculptures by the Sea' stroll?..." he asked, gesturing to loop my arm with his.

Still smiling and slightly giddy, I loop my arm with his and we begin our stroll, descending down to the numerous pathways that led to different dinosaurs. Occasionally stopping to take photos with amazingly sculpted figures of dinosaurs with different materials.

Unbeknownst to me however, Prospèro was old fashioned and brought an actual Vintage Polaroid camera, like the gorgeous hipster he was.

Gosh... Even his hair fell in-front of his face as he waited for the photo to develop... like a hipster.

His jet black hair that curled at the ends, made him look pretty damn perfect.

Ughh... Why is such a handsome man like him, hanging out with an awkward, slightly insecure girl like me?!!

"Hey, If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by, the artist and you have the same soul?" I asked, curiosity embedded in my voice.

I could tell that the question caught him off-guard, as he looked deep in thought and a little nervous.

He didn't speak for quite some time, but I waited for him to respond.

I need to know.

"Um... Well, uh-h I could see myself in the painting..." He trailed off, removing his arm from mine, and walking towards the railing overlooking the sea.

"Look... The only reason I'm asking you this, is because I've been in contact with the artist, and she's kinda stuck on what to create." I said, hoping that it would give him the confidence to speak.

"Well, I guess when I saw the artwork, it was just so raw with an unapologetic emotion that completely moved me. It just triggers a weird, yet strong response from me that just draws me to it... i-I just can't explain what I feel from the artwork, but whatever it is, I was hoping she could replicate that again for me. That's why I want her to paint whatever she wants..." He explained.