Chapter 13B: Ming

So here is part two of chapter 13... enjoy 😉...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-"Why do I feel like you are hiding something kido? And I hear you have a fiancé now. What's up with that?"-

Yep. I can't stand this woman... Guess I have no choice, she will tackle me to the ground before I make it out of here.

"I'll leave you two kids to talk." Thanks a lot auntie. Leave me for dead why don't you. She exits the room and I get Yiwah's hands off my shoulders.

"Fine. I will tell you but no questions till I finish. And I mean it, NONE."

"Ooo you guys in some kind of trouble?"

"NONE!"

"Fine. Fine. Go on. I'll stay quiet." I raise my eyebrows at her. If I let her go on, we will be here all night.

I started with that very stressful and heartbreaking weekend. I could see her scowl getting worse as my story went on. I made sure to tell her that everything was settling itself out now. I didn't want her to go full on Godzilla. I'm sure Yo would be just fine, but the casualties would likely include me. (Intentional or not.)

I wait for her to respond after I am done.

"I don't know which bitch to kill first!"

"Really?... No murdering please. We are good already."

"You're right..." I see an evil smirk on her face. "Death is too good for them. And YOU! Why were you so dumb to date her? I told you she was a pretty face with no substance. Uncle too! Why would he do this to you? Want me to get mother involved? I will! And Forth knew all of this and he didn't tell me. I'm going to kill him too. Wait till I tell-"

"Don't you dare!"

"Too late. I already texted him to come home immediately." She has her phone in her hand. How the hell did she message him that fast?

"My poor Yo is working out in the heat." She starts hitting my shoulder. "You. Let. Him. Work. Stupid. Head." She speaks each word after each blow.

"Yiwah you have splinters in the windmill of your head, I swear. What part of we are all good now don't you understand?"

"And he is living in a stranger's home. Are they treating him good? I think I better go visit him after all."

"They are treating him well. He really loves it there. And it is our friend's house, not a stranger. He will be coming for your birthday in a few days. Isn't that enough? We will be moving to Forth's next week."

"WHAT?! You are letting Yo live with that monster. That motor idiot is going to gabble him up. No. No. No. He will stay here."

"And let you have him! Hell no. He is safer with Forth."

"Forth is in love with him, baby cousin. He can be capable of anything. Anyways one thing you haven't told me. Why are you here in Bangkok?"

"Ahhh I wanted to see a friend but he was busy."

"You came all the way here.... To see a 'friend'.... You don't even come here to visit family.... What kind of friend?" She give me a suspicious look.

"Can you really blame me? Look who I'm talking to." She smiles at me, and I continue. "His name is P'Kat- I mean Kit. He's a childhood friend I just reconnected with. Yo lives with his family. Yo actually found him for me."

"Humm... Can I meet him? Bring him to the party will you na? na?"

I really don't want to? If she got her hands on him too. That would be really bad. But if I say no, she will become even more curious and will investigate on her own. I don't win either way.