26. Teacher's Pet

Natsu's Pov

"Huh, I guess it won't be raining after all" I looked up at the sky watching as the gray clouds dispersed; the sky now covered in a deep ocean blue as the sun peeked its way from behind the gloomy clouds. I put back my umbrella, most likely going to regret it, but I'd rather not carry so many things. I commenced my way to school it was long overdue for me to start walking there. "Natsu wait" I turned my back and noticed it was Gray. He stopped to take a breather and I looked at him pathetically. "Why did you want for me?!?" He said pointing at me and yelling. I brushed him off and continued walking.

"I have somewhere to be miserable at" He growled and followed behind me. "Well anyways I heard we have a new teacher for our homeroom class" I gave my attention to him. "Mr. Neekis was fired because he was sleeping with one of the students" my face stiffened up a teacher and a student? We arrived at Fairy Tail High home of the Dragons. I analyzed the abundance of students and spotted the purple-haired girl. I smirked. "Are you even listening to me" I put my hand in his face indicating I no interest in the conversation anymore. "I'll meet you later Gray," I said running off towards Lisanna. "We have the same class together you freak!"

I slowly walked behind her not wanting her to notice me. I covered her eyes covering her surroundings. she jumped at my touch. "Guess who?" I said leaning into her ear. "Is this Natsu?" I uncovered her eyes and she turned around smiling. Lisanna was my dream girl; I had a crush on her since middle school and I was so happy when I found out that she was coming to Fairy Tail High. She softy hit me "I'm glad you're finally back in school" I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck. "...well yeah school really isn't for me" she giggled and grabbed my hand. She placed something in it and closed it. "Whenever you're sad to use this and hold onto it tightly it'll make all your sadness go away" She looked away blushing shyly. I just wanted to grab her and kiss her up.

"Lisanna I-" the bell rung interrupting our moment. She bowed down to me apologizing. "Sorry to cut the conversation short but I must hurry to class bye!" She said running off and waving bye. I decided to chill before heading to class. I walked into the building completely passing my class as I did I took a glance at the classroom and noticed our new teacher. I stopped in my tracks and turned ours. My god, she was the most beautiful human being I've ever laid my eyes on. I was mesmerized by her goddess resemblance. Her blonde hair in two low pigtails that were braided at the end. Her brown big eyes were piercing holes into my face. Wait why is she staring at me?

"Are you going to come in?" I realized I spaced off and was standing at the door. I gulped nervously and nodded my head yes. I stepped and Gray shoot daggers at me. I sat down next to him hiding my face. "Where have you been???" I sighed and dropped my bag on the desk. "I was hanging with Lisanna" I pushed aside my bag and kicked both my feet up on the desk. Gray facepalmed himself at my actions. He leaned back in his chair, resting on the arm on the chair and his arm on the desk, tapping on it repeatedly. He looks at the new teacher and then at me and smirked. "So...." he said edging me on. "Would you risk sleeping with her?" I took a longer look at her and her body was telling it all. She had the face and body of a model definitely something I wouldn't pass up.

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. "Maybe but I don't wanna do that to Lisanna" Gray fixated his chair in my direction. "Do you see the size of her chest? Lisanna has none compared to those and plus I'm sure she's experienced you know Lisanna's a virgin so she won't be willing to give it up or even do anything with you besides kissing" I kicked Gray off his seat unpleased by him bad mouthing Lisanna like that. "Have boobs don't make you less of a person you ice prick" I growled at him.

My eyes flashed before my eyes as I seen an object fly my way. "If you don't stop interrupting my class I will be forced to punish you" I looked back and saw she threw a ruler at me. I stood up and pointed at Gray. "Why am I the only one being threatened he is the one who provoked" I looked at the whiteboard and noticed her name was Heartfilia. Her last name was cute I wondered what her first name could be. Gray stood up from his chair and slapped my arm away. "You're the dense idiot who kicked me off the seat," He said dusting himself off I glared at him and said a few remarks under my breath. I don't know how we are best friends.

Ms. Heartfilia slammed her hands on the desk she was fed up with my actions. "Natsu you're to stay after school for a 3-hour detention" my jaw dropped to the floor. "WHAT??" I swear she is picking on me. Gray began laughing and I was ready to lunge at him. The bell rung to the next class and I walked out heated. I hate school this is why I skip every day with Gray. "Why did you make me come today" He wrapped his arm around my neck and smiled. "Look on the bright side you get to be with her alone for 3 hours. I smirked to myself. "You really are a dog.

*Tim Skip*

I walked into her Classroom not expecting much to do but stare at Ms. Heartfilia's tits and take a nap. I sighed as I sat down at the front row slouching in my chair. This day couldn't be any more boring. I felt a light breeze pass me and I looked up and saw it was Ms. Heartfila. She slammed both her hands on my desk and leaned in close to me. "What were you staring at just now?" She said slyly sneaking in a little smirk. I gulped and nervously backed up from her. She was extremely close to me.

I looked around the room nervously before answering. "I was uh... nothing" I spoke anxiously. She smirked and sat on my desk. She crossed her legs and looked me in the eyes. "Well It seems as if you were staring at my breast," she said teasingly. She giggled and grabbed onto my uniforms tie and pulled me close to her. "Do you want to see more?" I blushed feverishly and fell off my chair hitting the ground. Is my teacher seducing me? I gulped and backed up into the back of the classroom. "W-why are you doing this" She chuckled and sashayed to me. She got on all fours and leaned herself on me. "Because I find you very handsome" I hid my face from her but she used her index finger to tilt my head towards hers.

This is bad if we keep this up I might not be able to control my hormones. I gulped and proceeded to talk. "Ms-Ms... Heartfila I don't think students and teachers should have this kind of..." she put her finger in my lip shushing me. "Call me Lucy" she smiled at me seductively. She moved her hand to my cheek and rubbed it. "Your lips look very appetizing it'd be a shame if I didn't get a taste," she said as she rubbed her finger on my lips and then licked her fingers. At this point, I was completely flustered and turned on by her actions. My chest was heaving up and down as I stared at her lustfully. Shit if people find out about this what will happen to Ms.Heartfila.

I cleared my throat and turned my face blushing. "Ms...we can't people might find out and you could get in serious trouble" she turned my attention back to her and sat into my lap. "That's if you and I say anything" she let out a giggle before pressing her lips against mine. I hungrily accepted them and kissed her back. What chance do you get to make out with a hot teacher? Shee pinned me against the wall taking control. She was a pro but I wanted power over her.

I grabbed her by her waist and gently placed her on her back getting on her top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and began tugging at my uniform. "You sure know how to let a woman know what he wants," She said as she began undressing me.

I know this might be wrong. I know she might be fired and sent to jail while I walk out a free man but I didn't care. As long as I get to live with a title I smashed a hot teacher I'm satisfied.

I thought I had published this yesterday but was sadly mistaken I apologize in advance.

I post Sundays & Fridays 💓