23. The Office

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

• This is for MATURE audiences only. If you're an angel and your soul is pure please do not read this BUT if you have a perverted mind like me enjoy ;)

Lucy's Pov

The clock stopped... 74 minutes past 18...it was time to get up. I groaned as I tirelessly slammed my hand on my alarm clock. I was not in the mood for today. The sun peeked through my blinds as I sat up from my bed to make my way to the bathroom. This was my normal routine yet I made an effort to complain about it everyday.

I picked up my pink toothbrush and ran some hot water on it before applying some toothpaste on it. I popped it in my mouth and began brushing away. Can I just emphasize that I absolutely despise my job? I work in a office with a bunch of men and boy let me tell you, they are such pigs! I finished up brushing my teeth and thew my clothes off to take me a nice long steamy shower. I do this everyday to calm myself before going to work.

All the men I work with only care about sex, money, how many females they can 'smash' or who can get this females number 'first'. I find it inhuman and lack of Indecency. I ran my hair through the warm water ridding my mimd from my workplace. I scrubbed everywhere making sure not to miss a spot and hopped out. I grabbed my white towel and wrapped it our my torso, hugging my curves.

I stepped out my bathroom and into my walk-in closet to find my work clothes. I slipped on my black pencil skirt along with my favorite black crop top. I looked in my body mirror and admired my shape. Oh my god am I getting thick? I turned myself around to look at my butt and I noticed how big it got. I cheesed to myself and walked back into my closet to retrieve my white cape brazer to complete the look.

I grabbed my black high heels, my work shoes, and waltzed my way back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. This was going to be a process. After completely my makeup and straightening my hair bone straight and keeping it in a middle part I was ready to drive to hell I mean work. I looked at my alarm clock it was 7:09 good god I was going to be late. For a person who hates her job I damn sure make an effort to look good everyday.

Before I ran out I grabbed my black and white clutch purse and keys to my Nissan Altima. I ran into my car and drove to work.

* Time Skip *

"Lucy this is the second time this week you were late; I hope you aren't spending too much time trying to look 'cute' rather than coming to work on time" My boss scowled at me. I gave him a nervous look and smiled "No, of course not" I stared me down as i walked to my cubic which sent shivers down my spine. Gross

Today was going to be another dreadful day, now even my boss is checking me out. Yes I know I decided to look cute today but he's like 30 years older than me and I'm only 21 years old. I sighed as I sat down at my desk to work on my project I was assigned.

I grabbed my pencil and began drawing up ideas to pitch to my boss for this mystery/thriller story. I was thinking it should it be about a boy who was born half human half alien and later turns on his family or something like a serial killer's soul gets stuck into a little boys body. As I continued to think of ideas I heard a knock at my cubical. I sighed in annoyance and lightly pushed my roller chair back to get up and answer it.

I opened the door and a pink haired freak towered me. He was the cutest guy at my workplace but his personality is ugly. He along with the other guys i work with like to place bets on me to see who can smash me first. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to close the door but he caught it with my foot. "Come on Lucy don't be like that" he said smirking at me. "What do you want" I said not amused to see his face.