"Damn this place is nice-" Ennoshita hit Tanaka on the back.

"Don't cuss here! Come this way," Ennoshita lead the other male down a hall and to an office, "Alright you stay out here while I give this to my boss." Ennoshita knocked and walked in when he heard a Come in. "Hello Sawamura-san, sor-"

"DAICHI?!?!!?" Tanaka ran in to see the man sitting at the desk.

"Tanaka please-I'm so sorry sir-"

"No, it's fine Chikara. I know him," Daichi got up and walked over to Tanaka. They bro hugged immediately.

"Yeah! I gave him and his husband matching tattoos! And we went to high school together! Good to see you man!" Tanaka was eccentric.

"Haha yeah, but uh, don't go around telling everyone about my tattoo please," Daichi said in a lower voice.

"Right, my bad," Tanaka laughed.

"So are you two dating or-" Daichi smiled mischievously at them.

"N-no sir. We ran into each other on my way here..." Ennoshita blushed. Daishi raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Hopefully I can land a date though," Tanaka winked awkwardly, making Chikara blush even more.

"Heh heh well sorry to cut this short but I have to go through all of these before Koushi comes in and sees how much I've procrastinated...Bye guys," Daishi laughed and waved.

"Bye sir."

"Bye Daichi, see you soon, dude."

The two younger males walked back out of the office and into the hall. Ennoshita was still blushing and Tanaka thought it was adorable.

"So, Chikara, huh? Beautiful name." Tanaka nudged Ennoshita.

"So, you hope to 'land a date'  huh?" Ennoshita nudged him back and Tanaka blushed.

"Y-yeah..." Tanaka looked away as they approached the door. He held it open for Chikara.

"What would we do, hot-shot ?" Ennoshita was so glad he found his confidence and was no longer the embarrased one-

"Well, I'd make it as cheesy as possible. I'd take you to dinner-"

"Yes, the classic."

"-then we would go to the aquarium-"

"Yes, like in all the fanfiction I read."

"And then, wait what?"

"What?"

"And then, we would go back to my place, or yours-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, we won't be doing that on a first date, mister." Ennoshita crossed his arms.

"You didn't let me finish. And go back to one of our homes to watch a movie." Tanaka smiled, happy with his final answer.

"Alright, that sounds pretty good actually." Ennoshita looked back up to Tanaka.

"Ohoho, is that a 'yes' to my date?"

"Hmm, I suppose," Ennoshita smiled.

"Can you meet me at the parlor around fiveish tomorrow?" Tanaka looked hopefully at the other male.

"Yes I can."

"WOOHOO!!!" Tanaka yelled into the city.

"S-shut up! People will hear you!" Ennoshita laughed as he hit Tanaka on the arm--while doing so he could feel how firm his arms were.