"Stephanie... This better not have anything to do with Glenn..." Glenn was Stephanie's college sweetheart. I've never seen her so head over heels for anyone. But Glenn treated her bad and mentally broke her down. They've always been on and off throughout the course of her life. One minute he would be here, then the next he would disappear for long periods of time. He would then pop back up, spoiling her with lavish gifts to cover up his wrong doings. He's the main reason why Stephanie is the way she is when it comes to relationships: She's cold hearted and can't commit to anyone.

"Angel, I don't wanna hear it..." She shook her head.

"Listen Stephanie, Jaceyon loves you. I know he's goofy and silly, but so are you. You gotta stop being so damn mean to him Stephanie. You know that nigga will kill for you. Let Glenn go. You know he's full of shit..." I said to her.

She sighed, "I know... It's just hard..."

"You need to talk to Jd Stephanie..." I said. "And tonight." Now it was my turn to give her ass the eye.

"Ugh okay okay! I'll go by his house after everything is over." "Good." I smiled at her.

Just as I said that, I saw David walk up with Mya and Mama Faye right behind him. The crowd started cheering. I got excited seeing her. She spotted me through the crowd.

"Hey!" She mouthed to me as she waved. "Hey Mama!" I waved back.

He walked up to the door.

"Hey everyone! Thank you all for being here! I'm so glad to see everyone! I'm now going to cut the ribbon so we can all celebrate!" He looked around. Jd walked up to him and handed him the huge scissors.

"Preciate man." He whispered.

He opened the scissors and cut the ribbon. The crowd started cheering. I was smiling uncontrollably.

"Alright everyone, welcome to Raise the Bar!" He yelled as he opened the door. Everyone walked in.

***

"This is nice as fuck..." Stephanie said as she sipped on her drink. "Yeah it is..." I looked around.

He did such a great job with selecting the building, the staff, the equipment, everything. The space was huge.